CHANGE how people see bald men

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timetosurrender
    • Jun 2014

Maybe there is more acceptance now? I guess it's men in general who need to push the notion that it's 'ok' to be bald. Seeing as the overwhelming majority of us will go bald anyway.

Comment

• LeonardoD
      • Jun 2013

Depends on your environment.

Comment

• timetosurrender
        • Jun 2014

Question...are there statistically a lot more bald men in the UK/Europe? I'd say (anecdotally) it's a lot more common where I live.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
          • Jun 2013

We will never change the way people see bald men. I don't know about the rest of the world, but in the US, everything is about looks. Bald for the most part just doesn't look good on the majority of men. So we all could say screw it and shave our heads, but that doesn't mean that all of a sudden society will view us as attractive. They might view us as men that "don't give a shit", which is all fine and good, but it wont put us on top of the food chain.

Comment

• PappinAce
            • Aug 2015

i would have done that stuff if i had hair too. so i don't know what the point is here.

Comment

• Ahab
              • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Age30 NW3
              The vast majority of humans over 25 are not physically attractive, with or without hair. Most people are fat, pale, ugly, unhealthy, not good looking. As adults over 25, our abilities matter far more than our looks. And guess what? If you eat a super healthy diet (lots of veggies, no junk, no white bread, no fatty meat), exercise, and get a tan, you will be more attractive than most men with hair. Because most men with hair are unhealthy and out of shape.
              Nothing much matters to old women, and why is that important?

Comment

• Simar
                • Jun 2017

I think hair is not everything. Sometimes bald people looks more smart than others. its all about our mentallity.

Comment

• JohnMPB
                  • Nov 2009

Why r u guys resurrecting threads from 3 yrs ago? Is the forum that dead?

Comment

• Simar
                    • Jun 2017

Hiii Age30 NW3

Hatss off to you. I really appreciate your thinking. Balding is not the end of the life. Great work

Comment

• Cococlimber
                      • Apr 2017

not all people getting bald fits to their body figure or looks, so sometimes it is hard to accept the thing that the only one that makes you look good is now losing little by little.

Comment

• Simar
                        • Jun 2017

I appreciate your thinking . Keep it up.

Comment

Working...