+ Reply to Thread

Default partial hair pieces?

Hello, I'm wondering if there is such as thing as covering only certain areas of the scalp with a hair piece. I am thinning quite pronouncely on one side of my scalp around the crown area. I've already had three HT's from years back, and if I buzz my scalp there is visible scarring. So, my options are to buzz the scalp and live with the exposed scars, keep it as is with a big patch of thin wispy hair, or use a piece to cover the area. Thanks for any feedback.

Default Partial hairpieces for crowns and receding hairlines

Hi Lorne,
    We often get this question at Toplace. We can make any size piece or partial pieces that you can design. We even make eyebrows for people with alopecia totalis. Often times guys with receding hairlines want to filll in the recessed areas. Or cover a bald spot on the crown. We make these all the time. Our systems are custom made by hand and we'll match your hair color, texture, wave, density and highlights and gray percentage. It will be ventialted (directed) in the direction of your own hair so that it will be completely undetectable.
    Regards,
    John
    Toplace

Thumbs up

I have a friend who’s been using partial hair pieces for many years and I had no idea at all. This is my best friend and I would see him at least 5 or 6 times a year. He fessed up to me only a few months ago when I was discussing my hair loss at dinner. He buys his from his barber for like $300 per piece. Looks incredible, you would never know.

Default Thanks

Hi John from Toplace and Winston,
    A short note to say thanks very much for taking the time to respond to my thread. I appreciated the feedback and encouraging words.
    John, continued success with your work. That your company has such a great reputation, is a testiment to you and your company's integrity and exemplary ethical standards. Wishing you well.
    sincerely,
    Lorne