Hybrid View

Default H&W/NuYuInk SMP Shaved Effect Five Weeks Post

This local client had been doing his research into SMP for several months and came into the office for multiple meetings. We discussed at length the pros and cons of permanent vs. temporary SMP, hairline design, etc.

He finally came in about six weeks ago to have the first of two passes performed. He returned one week later to have a second pass for added density per our original plan thus the result shown is five weeks after the last pass.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Looks pretty good overall! Wonder how long it will last. Natural hairline, though it looks like he still had quite a bit of hair left in the middle.

Youngin,

Glad you like it. He did have some hair, yes, but not a lot. His pattern is that of a NW5 with a bridge on the vertex but he also has a isolated frontal forelock which is now behind the lowered hairline.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

Was the hair color matched correctly? It looks sort of yellowish but that could be the lighting.

Dot size match seems great and I'm guessing the high density was his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Was the hair color matched correctly? It looks sort of yellowish but that could be the lighting.

Dot size match seems great and I'm guessing the high density was his choice.
    Yes, it was matched correctly with dark brown. The skin tone is because the images were untouched. I can color match if anyone cares enough for that kind of thing but I also didn't think it was so yellow as to give the impression he is jaundiced I have HD video that will be edited shortly and the color tones and everything else is accurate.

The density was a mutual agreement since he wanted to look like he is shaving because he wants to, not because he has to.
    www.HassonandWong.com

This is a fantastic result!

Does this patient have any limitations in what he can do? For example, is he encouraged to avoid long periods of direct sunlight? Does chlorine (or salt) water have any effect?

P.S. I think combining this with FUE would make a huge difference. This should push H&W over the edge to start offering FUE. Just my opinion though