+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scalp Massage

Default Scalp Massage

Hi, I would like to discuss this topic with all of you and need your opinion.

I'm suffering probably stage 4-5 male pattern baldness.

I know head massage will stimulate your hair to grow, but every time I do head massage, the hair fall crazy, maybe 20-30 hairs.

If this is the case, would you still do it? I have heard from study that says do head massage is good but not sure if it apply to MPB.

I have also heard some people say that "you should always go easy on your scalp, when you shower and apply shampoo and etc".

What's correct?

Quote Originally Posted by curiosity123 View Post
    I know head massage will stimulate your hair to grow.

If this is the case, would you still do it? I have heard from study that says do head massage is good but not sure if it apply to MPB.

I have also heard some people say that "you should always go easy on your scalp, when you shower and apply shampoo and etc".

What's correct?
    None of the above.

The hair lost by massage are in exogen phase, there is no problem with it.

have you the reference of the cited study?

I absolutely love scalp massages! Not only do they feel incredibly relaxing, but they also have many benefits for hair growth and overall scalp health. Massaging the scalp increases blood flow, which can stimulate hair follicles and promote growth. It can also help to loosen dead skin cells and product buildup, allowing for a healthier scalp environment.

If you haven't tried it before, I highly recommend giving yourself a scalp massage or booking a professional one. It's a simple and effective way to promote hair health and relaxation.

In terms of equipment, I recently purchased a towel warmer and sterilizer from this and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The warm towels add an extra level of comfort to my scalp massages, and the sterilizer ensures that my equipment stays clean and hygienic. I highly recommend checking out their products if you're in the market for massage equipment.

A scalp massage is a rejuvenating and therapeutic technique that involves gentle manipulation and stimulation of the scalp. With the use of fingertips or specialized tools, the massage targets pressure points and relieves tension, promoting relaxation and stress reduction. It not only feels incredibly soothing but also offers numerous benefits. See this https://ladybirdsweb.co.uk/ladies/ and gain massage according to your conditions. Increasing blood circulation, it helps nourish the hair follicles, promoting healthier hair growth. Scalp massages can also alleviate headaches, improve sleep quality, and enhance overall well-being. The rhythmic motion of the massage promotes a sense of calm and tranquility, making it a popular choice for those seeking a blissful escape from the daily grind.

I used to be an expat in Singapore. During that time I was experiencing hair loss. I undergo treatment on one of well known hairloss clinic there that uses chinese herbs and scalp massage in their clinic 2x ~ 3x a week. It was effective.

There are many reasons for why people suffer from scalp problems but the most common one is hair loss. When you experience hair loss, it can cause a lot of emotional stress and embarrassment. Just follow https://realtantric.com/rates/ and get a good massager for yourself. If you are suffering from this problem then there is nothing to be embarrassed about! There are several treatments that can help prevent further hair loss by increasing circulation in the scalp and scalp massage might be just what you need.