+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Age30 NW3 View Post
    I mean let's not beat around the...bush. It all comes down to girls. There will never be a magic pill to get girls. It will always require effort and work in one manner or another. And of all the things to work on, why would anyone not be interested in being healthy and athletic? All you have to do is get the momentum going and then it becomes easy. Literally easy.

I agree with that 100%. The thing is many guys around here hear the words: work out, and they automatically assume that you are telling them they need to put on 100lbs of muscle. Now I will not deny that for most guys(including myself) hair will make you look better, sometimes much better, but hair alone is not everything. Hair alone will not get you the hottest girlfriend, or the highest paying jobs, etc.

BTW, you kind of look like jason statham...lucky bas***d.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post

BTW, you kind of look like jason statham...lucky bas***d.
    I was thinking John Cusack.

Oh for sure...hair is always better than no hair. Ever since I started shaving it, I've told myself that even if I had a golden hairline I'd still shave it, but even a shaved head looks way better with a golden hairline. And you're also right about how most guys perceive "working out." You should see how I "work out," btw. I literally just jump around my apartment throwing punches for a half hour.

Thanks man I've always wanted to start working out but never put full effort into it. I'm an athletic guy but not really super in shape. Anyway I will be moving houses soon to one with a large basement and am already planning to hopefully get some gym equipment down there.

Whatever you do just make sure it's something that you can stick to...that's key. Make sure you look forward to working out!

Yeah regardless of how much hair you have your really really really hot.

What a nice thing to say! If I look good at all, it's because I've addressed every changeable feature...got my teeth fixed (and floss every night), workout, suntan, clean diet...ANY man can do this. When a woman looks at you, she's looking at a whole package. And believe me...I've got 99 problems, most of them girls.

What a nice thing to say! If I look good at all, it's because I've addressed every changeable feature...got my teeth fixed (and floss every night), workout, suntan, clean diet...ANY man can do this. When a woman looks at you, she's looking at a whole package. And believe me...I've got 99 problems, most of them girls.
    Nice. Maybe you could help some of the guys around here. Your view on balding is a nice change. Usually this place can be pretty depressing. It is important for guys(especially the young guys) to understand that this doesn't have to ruin their lives. Yes it sucks, I get it, but our lives don't have to be at a standstill until a cure is available.

And you know what's funny? I'd give the same advice to a young guy whether or not he was balding: get in great shape and kick ass at your career (skills/passion/drinking). Focusing on girls will drive any man insane...girls are fickle, silly creatures, and they'll give even the best looking guys plenty of drama and grief. But your career/skills/passion/drinking will always be there waiting for you.

And you know what's funny? I'd give the same advice to a young guy whether or not he was balding: get in great shape and kick ass at your career (skills/passion/drinking). Focusing on girls will drive any man insane...girls are fickle, silly creatures, and they'll give even the best looking guys plenty of drama and grief. But your career/skills/passion/drinking will always be there waiting for you.
    Realest shit I've heard on this forum since joining