+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thanks daveman I'll look around and see if I can find a few pictures of me younger with some sort of hairline if I can find some. And yeah I've already came to terms with this being my hairline for the most part..no way of reversing it just ways to prevent more and work with what I got...I haven't had short hair for a while so I'll have to just get it cut and see how I feel about it. And a transplant is always in my mind...I can't really afford it now but its always an option down the road for me.

Dude just shave it. It will force you to grow in other ways instead of just being another ordinary man with good hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Age30 NW3 View Post
    Dude just shave it. It will force you to grow in other ways instead of just being another ordinary man with good hair.
    Show us some of your pics. I want to see some pics of a man that shaved it and got in good shape, and overcame it all.

You got me check and mate. BTW, your hair is not that bad. Have you tried any treatments?

Nah...I've been tempted lord knows. I just have no interest in being on meds. I'm not gonna drop that money, mess with my biochemistry...I mean no tail is worth that. Plus I'm doing fine. Getting in shape is the most attractive thing a guy can do. And most of the guys on here don't seem interested in doing that...everyone just wants a magic pill to make girls like them. The most attractive thing to a woman is a man...A man who can get it done, who doesn't whine, and who's fit and healthy.

Nah...I've been tempted lord knows. I just have no interest in being on meds. I'm not gonna drop that money, mess with my biochemistry...I mean no tail is worth that. Plus I'm doing fine. Getting in shape is the most attractive thing a guy can do. And most of the guys on here don't seem interested in doing that...everyone just wants a magic pill to make girls like them. The most attractive thing to a woman is a man...A man who can get it done, who doesn't whine, and who's fit and healthy.
    Make sure you continue to come back here and post your point of view. Just be prepared, like you said most guys around here aren't interested in doing that.

You're 30... I assume. Try being 18 and a rapidly receding + thinning NW2.5/3. Whole different ballgame. I don't care what anyone says, 18 year old chicks don't want no bald mfer.

I mean let's not beat around the...bush. It all comes down to girls. There will never be a magic pill to get girls. It will always require effort and work in one manner or another. And of all the things to work on, why would anyone not be interested in being healthy and athletic? All you have to do is get the momentum going and then it becomes easy. Literally easy.