+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Just answer some questions Promox lotion has tretinoin which can irritate the scalp I just use the lotion on temples and I'm ok now. Promox spray DMI is better it dries fast no irritation, like I said I buy in bulk order as I'm in the uk so more you buy more discount he gives.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    The original SABA formulation had bethamethasome, i find it even working better. But you can't use it continuously, it is like 100x more potent than hydrocortisone.
    From my understanding it's best to use it once week after regrowth etc.

So tired of wading through people pushing snake oil on hair loss forums. Can someone post something useful and explain mixing SABA gel? I am using 1% OTC HYDROcortisone cream and retin-a gel at .025%. What ratio and measure by volume or weight. Also, how long can these two be stored together mixed without spoiling or some type of seperation?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Just answer some questions Promox lotion has tretinoin which can irritate the scalp I just use the lotion on temples and I'm ok now. Promox spray DMI is better it dries fast no irritation, like I said I buy in bulk order as I'm in the uk so more you buy more discount he gives.
    Hi jazz Dr Kline is trialing a new product have you heard about this?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I have as when I order I speak with Tony he wouldn't reveal anything and last time we spoke it was suppose to start trials in April or this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by SOTF View Post
    So tired of wading through people pushing snake oil on hair loss forums. Can someone post something useful and explain mixing SABA gel? I am using 1% OTC HYDROcortisone cream and retin-a gel at .025%. What ratio and measure by volume or weight. Also, how long can these two be stored together mixed without spoiling or some type of seperation?
    Look if you find it hard to get hold of saba gel use what I'm doing, get Dactokart cream it has 1 hydorcortisone and 2% microconozate. Get yourself 0.25% tretinoin and apply them at speperste intervals also use derma roller every 3rd week.
    The above I mentioned is very cheap so it's nothing to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    it should be avail very soon, trails are currently taking place right now

The cream you're using just has miconaozle added to the hydrocoritsone, correct? Where are you located? I have never seen daktacort OTC in my location and I am fine using just the 1% hydrocoritsone with .025 retina/tretinoin. What are people's opinions on the use? You say apply separately while most suggest mixing the two and applying before (or after?) minox use.

I'm in the uk my doctor gave me it for AA and I used it that way, separate I use Promox lotion morning and cream at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I'm in the uk my doctor gave me it for AA and I used it that way, separate I use Promox lotion morning and cream at night.
    Jazz1.

Do you find you get better results using the gel or the cream. I am planning on putting retin-a on my whole scalp as I am thinning in a diffuse pattern, and then put on minox foam about an hour later.

Also, would buying the Retin-a on ebay be safe? I found this one for 10g for 20$ seems like a good deal. Please let me know what you think.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/RETINOL-A-0-0...item19eea5e869