+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    I use retin-a for my stretch marks from working out and noticed my skin gets all red, itchy and irritated as fuuck. Couldn't imagine putting that on my hairline maybe I just react poorly to it. This ever happen to any of you?
    does the same to me...what % u use? should only use 0.25% and not everyday

Thats what retina a did to my scalp red itchy and weeks after sore scalp im not sure if the hydrocortisone combined may ease this problem, but with retina a being a very old treatment for acne i presume that cb will be the better when cosmo get it on the market.

Here's what's helped me I will make a proper thread to help others soon but I could Seriosuly not be happy using this regime.

Firstly do not try to educate me I won't bother helping you! I'm not stupid and I'm clearly educated in the two diseases! Unfortunatly I suffer both AA and AGA! I already use the big 3 past 3 years and I have been diagnosed and tested for AGA aswell as AA. Now what I'm saying is prior to AA I was dealing nicely with AGA from the BiG 3, until recent I suffered AA. Now unlike you lot who do not suffer both like me, growing hair back from AGA is very very hard around the hairline, suffering AA ontop of AGA around the hairline is very hard to regrow, especially when I had right temple weakness before AA. That's why I'm saying the below regime has worked superb in not only growing back my AA hairline patche but also making more growth from the weaknes temple I had from AGA, I'm not trying bullshit you guys I'm trying to help you, I'm educated enough to know the defferences thank you. Oh and please refrain yourself from any silly hairy forehead remarks as il just bite back by saying better to be hairy than bald .

AA= alopecia areata when I had this 3 years back they took two years to regrow, below took 3 months with that regime.

AGA= MPB.

Here's how quick Dactokart and Promox growing my hairline back after I suffered alopecia areata bad on hairline. Plus you can see how good they are regrowing back my weak AGA temple even better than before. I also use derma roller every 3rd week make it bleed found this helped to get more growth.

Before:

After still growing:

Crown:
    Before:

After: still growing

I have more pictures il make proper thread in few months let hairs get thicker etc

Things I used:

Dactokart cream

Derma roller once every 2 weeks make it bleed

Promox spray DMI and Lotion with tretinoin.

Devine herbal hair oil twice week.

I did add laser igrow don't know if it has helped.

I think main ones helped are Dactokart cream, Promox and needle roller, as when I used laser igrow it did nothing only when I added the above that's when regrowth started.

Red face

Oh and I also cut wheat from my diet heard it causes inflammation.

Where do you get your Promox? And according to what I've read about Daktokart cream , it is advised to be used no more than 7 days. So is the Daktokart for your AA? Or are you using it for the hydrocortisone?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Here's what's helped me I will make a proper thread to help others soon but I could Seriosuly not be happy using this regime.

Firstly do not try to educate me I won't bother helping you! I'm not stupid and I'm clearly educated in the two diseases! Unfortunatly I suffer both AA and AGA! I already use the big 3 past 3 years and I have been diagnosed and tested for AGA aswell as AA. Now what I'm saying is prior to AA I was dealing nicely with AGA from the BiG 3, until recent I suffered AA. Now unlike you lot who do not suffer both like me, growing hair back from AGA is very very hard around the hairline, suffering AA ontop of AGA around the hairline is very hard to regrow, especially when I had right temple weakness before AA. That's why I'm saying the below regime has worked superb in not only growing back my AA hairline patche but also making more growth from the weaknes temple I had from AGA, I'm not trying bullshit you guys I'm trying to help you, I'm educated enough to know the defferences thank you. Oh and please refrain yourself from any silly hairy forehead remarks as il just bite back by saying better to be hairy than bald .

AA= alopecia areata when I had this 3 years back they took two years to regrow, below took 3 months with that regime.

AGA= MPB.

Here's how quick Dactokart and Promox growing my hairline back after I suffered alopecia areata bad on hairline. Plus you can see how good they are regrowing back my weak AGA temple even better than before. I also use derma roller every 3rd week make it bleed found this helped to get more growth.

Before:

After still growing:

Crown:
    Before:

After: still growing

I have more pictures il make proper thread in few months let hairs get thicker etc

Things I used:

Dactokart cream

Derma roller once every 2 weeks make it bleed

Promox spray DMI and Lotion with tretinoin.

Devine herbal hair oil twice week.

I did add laser igrow don't know if it has helped.

I think main ones helped are Dactokart cream, Promox and needle roller, as when I used laser igrow it did nothing only when I added the above that's when regrowth started.
    I'm willing to put all my money that igrow laser made your hair thicker and darker and most of your results , I'm emailing igrow ATM of they could make a more powerfull laser I'm almost certain it's led lasers in the igrow it's a breakthrought

Promox does it have tretinoin in i know know that dr kline has so many different minox products with some like remox have tretinoin in.
    I have tried retina a cream on my scalp and as said it caused inflamation perhaps i put too much on although i only applied it at night.
    As to the anti fungal cream its beed tried and tested it may help aa but not male pattern hairloss.
    And yes i was diagnosed with alopecia androgenica many years ago.

The original SABA formulation had bethamethasome, i find it even working better. But you can't use it continuously, it is like 100x more potent than hydrocortisone.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    The original SABA formulation had bethamethasome, i find it even working better. But you can't use it continuously, it is like 100x more potent than hydrocortisone.
    Swooping, when you apply the Retin-A, do you use it as a cream or a gel. Also did you apply it to your entire scalp or just the hairline?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    I'm willing to put all my money that igrow laser made your hair thicker and darker and most of your results , I'm emailing igrow ATM of they could make a more powerfull laser I'm almost certain it's led lasers in the igrow it's a breakthrought
    No because I used igrow back in January and saw no results of regrowth! When I added the cream and Promox in April that's when hairs started sprouting out alongside the derma roller. Also igrow does not regrow hair it maintains hairs.