+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Avodart help

Default Avodart help

Hi everyone, hope you're doing well. I have a question about avodart. I recently purchased two boxes from a pharmacy in Argentina. I needed a prescription and all. I notice the pills have grey letters and not red anymore. Did they change it for some reason? On drugs.com it says they're suppose to have grey letters. Any help would be appreciated. I saw another topic about this that dates about a year ago and some have the same pills.

Quote Originally Posted by notresponding88 View Post
    Hi everyone, hope you're doing well. I have a question about avodart. I recently purchased two boxes from a pharmacy in Argentina. I needed a prescription and all. I notice the pills have grey letters and not red anymore. Did they change it for some reason? On drugs.com it says they're suppose to have grey letters. Any help would be appreciated. I saw another topic about this that dates about a year ago and some have the same pills.
    My Avo from a US pharmacy has red letters but the Avo I got online (they are the UK version in boxes) have gray letters. Might just be different colors for different markets

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    My Avo from a US pharmacy has red letters but the Avo I got online (they are the UK version in boxes) have gray letters. Might just be different colors for different markets

Thank you for the reply, I really appreciate it. I was thinking the same thing but was a little worried because I couldn't find anything online on them. Has it been working the same? The boxes it came in for me are the same boxes as the ones the red letters one come in.

how is avodart working for you man?

Quote Originally Posted by notresponding88 View Post
    Thank you for the reply, I really appreciate it. I was thinking the same thing but was a little worried because I couldn't find anything online on them. Has it been working the same? The boxes it came in for me are the same boxes as the ones the red letters one come in.
    Do the boxes all say GSK UK or something like that?
    I actually do not know if they work the same because I have taken .5mg Avo from a US pharmacy (legit rx) for like 15 months & this stuff from inhousepharmacy for maybe 10 months, also I have been on finasteride for almost 4 years, keto shampoo longer than that. No way to tell which meds are exactly doing what now

Do the boxes all say GSK UK or something like that?
    I actually do not know if they work the same because I have taken .5mg Avo from a US pharmacy (legit rx) for like 15 months & this stuff from inhousepharmacy for maybe 10 months, also I have been on finasteride for almost 4 years, keto shampoo longer than that. No way to tell which meds are exactly doing what now
    That's kinda the same story with me. I been avodart for a good year which I bought from the same pharmacy, but they had red letters. The box says UK on it like the other. The only difference now is the manufacture, it says Poznan,Poland. I saw that they changed manufacture in 2011. I'd prefer to get it here in the states but I can't get a doctor to write me prescription for it. I can't find a legit answer anywhere , but seems a lot of other people have gotten gray letters to from their local pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    how is avodart working for you man?
    Hey Dan not sure if you're talking to me but avodart is pretty good. I've seen a lot less shedding and thickening.

here are some pictures of the box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg

Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	26333   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.jpg

Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	26334   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3.jpg

Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	26335   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 4.jpg

Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	26336  

Looks different than my boxes which are white. I do not see on the box where it is manufactured, maybe it would be on a leaflet or something that I threw away

Looks different than my boxes which are white. I do not see on the box where it is manufactured, maybe it would be on a leaflet or something that I threw away
    Thanks for the reply bro, not trying to be a bother. The ones you got here in the US with a prescription, did you also get a white box?