Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • notresponding88
    • Jun 2011

Avodart help

Hi everyone, hope you're doing well. I have a question about avodart. I recently purchased two boxes from a pharmacy in Argentina. I needed a prescription and all. I notice the pills have grey letters and not red anymore. Did they change it for some reason? On drugs.com it says they're suppose to have grey letters. Any help would be appreciated. I saw another topic about this that dates about a year ago and some have the same pills.
  • 25 going on 65
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by notresponding88
    Hi everyone, hope you're doing well. I have a question about avodart. I recently purchased two boxes from a pharmacy in Argentina. I needed a prescription and all. I notice the pills have grey letters and not red anymore. Did they change it for some reason? On drugs.com it says they're suppose to have grey letters. Any help would be appreciated. I saw another topic about this that dates about a year ago and some have the same pills.
    My Avo from a US pharmacy has red letters but the Avo I got online (they are the UK version in boxes) have gray letters. Might just be different colors for different markets

Comment

• notresponding88
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by 25 going on 65
      My Avo from a US pharmacy has red letters but the Avo I got online (they are the UK version in boxes) have gray letters. Might just be different colors for different markets

Thank you for the reply, I really appreciate it. I was thinking the same thing but was a little worried because I couldn't find anything online on them. Has it been working the same? The boxes it came in for me are the same boxes as the ones the red letters one come in.

Comment

• Dan26
        • Jul 2012

how is avodart working for you man?

Comment

• 25 going on 65
          • Sep 2010

Thank you for the reply, I really appreciate it. I was thinking the same thing but was a little worried because I couldn't find anything online on them. Has it been working the same? The boxes it came in for me are the same boxes as the ones the red letters one come in.
          Do the boxes all say GSK UK or something like that?
          I actually do not know if they work the same because I have taken .5mg Avo from a US pharmacy (legit rx) for like 15 months & this stuff from inhousepharmacy for maybe 10 months, also I have been on finasteride for almost 4 years, keto shampoo longer than that. No way to tell which meds are exactly doing what now

Comment

• notresponding88
            • Jun 2011

Do the boxes all say GSK UK or something like that?
            I actually do not know if they work the same because I have taken .5mg Avo from a US pharmacy (legit rx) for like 15 months & this stuff from inhousepharmacy for maybe 10 months, also I have been on finasteride for almost 4 years, keto shampoo longer than that. No way to tell which meds are exactly doing what now
            That's kinda the same story with me. I been avodart for a good year which I bought from the same pharmacy, but they had red letters. The box says UK on it like the other. The only difference now is the manufacture, it says Poznan,Poland. I saw that they changed manufacture in 2011. I'd prefer to get it here in the states but I can't get a doctor to write me prescription for it. I can't find a legit answer anywhere , but seems a lot of other people have gotten gray letters to from their local pharmacy.

Comment

• notresponding88
              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Dan26
              how is avodart working for you man?
              Hey Dan not sure if you're talking to me but avodart is pretty good. I've seen a lot less shedding and thickening.

Comment

• notresponding88
                • Jun 2011

here are some pictures of the box.
                Attached Files

Comment

• 25 going on 65
                  • Sep 2010

Looks different than my boxes which are white. I do not see on the box where it is manufactured, maybe it would be on a leaflet or something that I threw away

Comment

• notresponding88
                    • Jun 2011

Looks different than my boxes which are white. I do not see on the box where it is manufactured, maybe it would be on a leaflet or something that I threw away
                    Thanks for the reply bro, not trying to be a bother. The ones you got here in the US with a prescription, did you also get a white box?

Comment

• Dan26
                      • Jul 2012

Hey Dan not sure if you're talking to me but avodart is pretty good. I've seen a lot less shedding and thickening.
                      cool man good to hear. how long until you saw results?

btw i get it on prescription in Canada and it is a white box with purple at the bottom

Comment

• Illuminated
                        • May 2014

I get mine from my pharmacy so I don't get them in a box, but mine have red lettering.

I don't know much about online pharmacies but I do know that there is one I can confirm is legitimate : inhousepharmacy.

There's a lot of transgender girls who get their AA and estrodial from them and have for a long time and everyone has good results so they are reliable. I have no other knowledge of any online pharmacies.

All I can say is the comma is strange in they dosage. Why is it 0,5 instead of 0.5 ?

Comment

• SOTF
                          • Jul 2013

Typing error?

Comment

• notresponding88
                            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Illuminated
                            I get mine from my pharmacy so I don't get them in a box, but mine have red lettering.

I don't know much about online pharmacies but I do know that there is one I can confirm is legitimate : inhousepharmacy.

There's a lot of transgender girls who get their AA and estrodial from them and have for a long time and everyone has good results so they are reliable. I have no other knowledge of any online pharmacies.

All I can say is the comma is strange in they dosage. Why is it 0,5 instead of 0.5 ?
                            Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure why it has the comma but my previous box is the same and those pills are with red letters.

Comment

• notresponding88
                              • Jun 2011

i also checked inhousepharmacy and the picture they show, there box shows the comma too.

Comment

Working...