+ Reply to Thread

Default What should I do?

I am a 22 year old male and I have a Norwood 5A hairline. I discovered the preciseness of my hairline after given a phone consultation with a rep from Hasson and Wong. The man was very nice and very honest. He told me that given my age, and loss of hair, that I should either immediately start taking medication to keep what I have and get a hair transplant later on, or just accept that you will always be bald. My mothers father was a Norwood 7, and all of his sons except for one are Norwood 7, he had 10 kids. My brother who is 26 has no signs of receding. I was told that even if I got an HT that I would live to regret it given my situation. As I told him that I didn't want to risk the side effects of any medication given the low chance of regrowth and high level of loss already. I have accepted that I will be bald forever, but I am considering getting scalp micro-pigmentation. It is an unfortunate situation to lose your hair at any age, but losing your hair at this stage in life is very different than if in my 30s or 50s. I just can't believe the rep told me "if you gave us a million dollars we still couldn't do it for you", he was actually a very nice man and told me what I feel to be the truth. I try not to worry about it too much but I am constantly reminded by it, people especially in college have been unabashedly honest to me in several situations, on many occasions woman have been uncomfortable with me, thinking that I am much older. However, confidence does help, but with college aged woman 18-22, they just don't understand. And even the attractive woman I do get all seem to have daddy issues. My question, keep shaving or SMP?

Keep shaving .
    Don't get a tattoo that you might regret for the rest of your life

If you are already shaving your head and can deal with it, then keep doing it.

Get in good shape and kick ass at your career. Career success will bring great confidence.

He's not trying to kick ass, he's trying to get some ass.

Quote Originally Posted by James1991 View Post
    And even the attractive woman I do get all seem to have daddy issues.
    honestly, this doesn't matter if you are bald or not haha...

I'd also be willing to put money on women who are attractive and don't have issues would be the same women who typically don't give a shit if you are bald as long as they still find you attractive in whatever combination of your assets.

Quote Originally Posted by redy View Post
    I'd also be willing to put money on women who are attractive and don't have issues would be the same women who typically don't give a shit if you are bald as long as they still find you attractive in whatever combination of your assets.
    Boom