+ Reply to Thread

Default imagine a world without the wonderful spencer kobren

i could just imagine the terrible situation that the hair loss suffereres would be in today, had spencer kobren had not arrived on the scene in 1998, with the bald truth book and radio show. i am positive that if spencer was not on the air with the bald truth radio show and website that countless thousands of lives would have been destroyed. many of you in the hair loss community would have gone to the wrong doctor and you would have been disfigured. unfortunately my life was destroyed because i did not have acess to spencer kobrens wonderful guidance and advice back in 1980. fortunatley for you my brothers and sisters in the bald truth community you have acess to spencer kobrens vast knowledge and advice. spencer kobrens advice is literally life changing. this wonderful man spencer kobren has literally saved thousands of lives. we must thank god everyday for spencer kobren, for without him thousands of lives would have been destroyed. without spencer kobren , i am sure that today hair loss sufferers would be in a terrible situation . ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK GOD FOR THE WONDERFUL AND CARING SPENCER KOBREN, HE IS TRULY A LIFE SAVER.

Hi Joe, I’m sure you know by now how I feel about Spencer Kobren. His radio show changed my life and I will always be grateful to him. It took me over ten years to thank him but he’s been an important figure in my life through some critical periods when I could not afford therapy. I still look forward to listening to the show after all of these years. I always wonder if Spencer knows how important The bald Truth is to all of us?

I also always look forward to hearing what you have to say each week Joe!

Chris