+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Finasteride Oral x Finasteride Topical

Hello, all!

I was wondering what advantages does finasteride in topical presentation have compared to finasteride oral, and vice-versa. Are both proven to cause the same kinds of side effects? What are they? Are the probabilities that these side effects might happen the same for both products?

I've been looking for this information but I have not seen a place that has organized this yet... Also, if you could point me to some reliable sources, I'd appreciate it as well!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by theGirlfriend View Post
    Hello, all!

I was wondering what advantages does finasteride in topical presentation have compared to finasteride oral, and vice-versa. Are both proven to cause the same kinds of side effects? What are they? Are the probabilities that these side effects might happen the same for both products?

I've been looking for this information but I have not seen a place that has organized this yet... Also, if you could point me to some reliable sources, I'd appreciate it as well!

Thanks!

I used oral fin for 3 years and 4 months: never stop my hairloss, endure hard site effects of depression and not stop my bald progression ( nw6 diffuse), i decided start topical fin at 0,5%, 0,25% and stop my hairloss and give me hairgrow. Topical finasteride inhibits more dht in the scalp that oral use. The issue we are discussing here is a real need to inhibit serum dht for MPB. The staff in Brazil have also reported great results with only topical dutasteride. Including Dr peruzzo reported that their patients achieved better results using topical than dutasteride orally, and with far fewer side effects.

I'm using both I use 1mg fin every other day and Dr kleins products daily.

Quote Originally Posted by MPBWarrior View Post
    I used oral fin for 3 years and 4 months: never stop my hairloss, endure hard site effects of depression and not stop my bald progression ( nw6 diffuse), i decided start topical fin at 0,5%, 0,25% and stop my hairloss and give me hairgrow. Topical finasteride inhibits more dht in the scalp that oral use. The issue we are discussing here is a real need to inhibit serum dht for MPB. The staff in Brazil have also reported great results with only topical dutasteride. Including Dr peruzzo reported that their patients achieved better results using topical than dutasteride orally, and with far fewer side effects.
    what is the commercial brand of the topical fin you are using? where can I get it? as far as I know is not available yet but will be happy to give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by efedrez View Post
    what is the commercial brand of the topical fin you are using? where can I get it? as far as I know is not available yet but will be happy to give it a try
    The most cost-efficient way - you can just crush propecia pills and mix them into liquid minox

The most cost-efficient way - you can just crush Propecia pills and mix them into liquid minox
    Could you get a little more specific with something like that? Do they dissolve in liquid minoxidil? What's the proper dilution?

Any update on the efficiency of topical finasteride?

Quote Originally Posted by jdlondon View Post
    Any update on the efficiency of topical finasteride?
    I am using 0.1% working for me.

Hey there!
    I was suffering from hairloss from past 3 years I tried every natural remedy but not a single thing worked for me.
    At the end I tried Finasteride (propecia) easily available in India🇮🇳.
    Today is Day 187 of treatment and my hair are now much more denser than ever before.
    I have made a blog where I shared my journey of 187 days from Day 1 to till now with photos of everyweek.
    It was a great journey for me I have seen a lot of things in these days. Here is the blog

minoxidilplusfinastridedaily.blogspot.com
    It will surely gonna help you in these tough times
    Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Aliul0113 View Post
    Hey there!
    I was suffering from hairloss from past 3 years I tried every natural remedy but not a single thing worked for me.
    At the end I tried Finasteride (propecia) easily available in India🇮🇳.
    Today is Day 187 of treatment and my hair are now much more denser than ever before.
    I have made a blog where I shared my journey of 187 days from Day 1 to till now with photos of everyweek.
    It was a great journey for me I have seen a lot of things in these days. Here is the blog

minoxidilplusfinastridedaily.blogspot.com
    It will surely gonna help you in these tough times
    Thank You!
    Awesome, glad.