+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation what do you guys think?

Hi I'm new to this forum and I've been lurking around here for quite some time without having actually been a member and I suppose it kinda comforts me to know that I'm not the only one out there that's going through this disease and it irritates me to no end when people say it isn't a disease cause in this day and age where your appearance gives way to certain types of opportunities whether it be with a girl or a job interview or whatever , it sure as shit is. I'm 16 and I started balding around the temples a couple months ago and for me because my appearance is one of the only things that I can hold on to its scary to think that I'm not in control of that anymore and it must be devastating for everyone else in the same boat.This is why I'm furious that people don't take it seriously ,I think on some level I hate society and people so much that I don't even want to be part of this world. When woman have things that effect their lives that they can't control it seems the whole earth is moved to comfort them and society changes to fit their needs but its not the same for men and I can't understand why.Granted women have been oppressed and society may demand more from them but on many other levels it is so much easier.I'm not a masoganist(if that's how you spell it )not in any way I just want awareness for MBP to not be the joke that society thinks it is ,I don't wanna be seen as a lessor human being because I have MBP but I am and I will be and its ****ing unfair.I suppose I just needed a place to vent and I'm still very indifferent but I do (and maybe this is weird ) see all of you on this site as my brothers in some sense and it comforts me to know that for better or for worse ,cure or no cure we're all in this together.I just hope that some day society would lighten up .