+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'd say you're a norwood 3. Most bald men make the same mistake: they cling desperately to the hair they have left and refuse to learn how to live without it. Don't make that mistake! Yes, being bald sucks. But us baldies are given the opportunity to be exceptional: most men are out of shape and complacent. If you get in great shape and learn to be confident without hair, you will have a major leg up on most men.

Age30, have you shaved it and got in shape?

Quote Originally Posted by Age30 NW3 View Post
    I'd say you're a norwood 3. Most bald men make the same mistake: they cling desperately to the hair they have left and refuse to learn how to live without it. Don't make that mistake! Yes, being bald sucks. But us baldies are given the opportunity to be exceptional: most men are out of shape and complacent. If you get in great shape and learn to be confident without hair, you will have a major leg up on most men.
    Thank you. Well if I'm only a Norwood 3 and I get on fin I won't need to worry about all that anyway but I get your point. My friend insists I'm a Norwood 2 but I agree with Norwood 3.

Don't put all your stock in finestride. It is not a magic cure...it will be a lifetime of monthly expense with risk of many side effects, and it doesn't work for everyone. Is your whole existence really wrapped up in your hair?

Alot of varying advice which does demonstrate the unfortunate reality that there is no nailed on fix for men in our situation. Fin works wonders on some people, most maintain what they already have and a small percentage are non responders something like 15 percent of men. Whatever you do sir i hope it works out well for you