+ Reply to Thread

Default Grow hair with thoughts and diet for leaky gut

Hi!

This is kinda "over the edge", but I just wonder if there has been any kind of documented claims that hair growth can be achieved by focus on positive thoughts and growth? And also this in combination with a diet that can fix the gut to a degree that it takes up nutrients that it should?

I have read a lot about leaky gut syndrom, and also a lot on meditation and positive thoughts and energy. There is a guy, among many other, that claims that we can create and disolve matter with our thought and mind, but only if it is focued right. His name is Gregg Braden. Has anyone ever read about people who have claimed to achieve hair regrowth with meditation and thoughts?

Regarding the leaky gut syndrom, this is a disease that not so many doctors like to talk about, but in my opinion there is something here. If you have this syndrome your gut takes up the bad thing instead of good nutrients. The syndrom can be very vague, but it could also be the first stage to a more serious disease like ms or other autoimune diseases. But since it can be vague, people might not notice it for real, and thus it can be a factor that people tend to forget about when it comes to hair growth/loss. This is just a thought I`m working on, so I dont know if there is many studies on this. Maybe someone else have read about any?

Have you seen how many bald monks and gurus there are out there?

Leaky gut is a made-up condition, like candida, things gullible people like to believe on the internet.

Male pattern baldness in genetic. Period.

How is this kind of topic still possible in 2014? Do you realise how you can insult hair loss sufferers by posting this?

Me for example: "Fred, you started balding at 17, you were NW5 at 22, you suffered from depression and anxiety due to your hair loss, you spent 6 months in a mental institute because of your hair loss, you've just had a 2000 grafts FUE at 24, but you know what? All of this is just your fault! That's right, it's because you were not positive enough man! If only you'd done your research and listened to Gregg Braden, meditated and had eaten better, you could avoid all that!"

This makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    No.
    Great!

I`m sorry if I offended you.

I was just wondering if there had been any studies regarding this leaky gut syndrom and hair loss. Or malfunctioning gut and hair loss in general. Since we are all individuals we respond differently on what we eat. Even munks and Gurus can have problems with theire gut.

Never mind the positive thoughts and the link. My english is not the best, so it is a bit hard to explain what I mean. Either way, I think it is a good thing to stay positive. I know it is hard, but...

Once again, I`m sorry for offending you.

If this is very offending I guess the moderator can just delete the topic. I dunno how I can adresse he who is moderating this site, but you have my blessing to delete the topic if possible.

I can continue the search for information elsewhere. That`s no problem.

It was not my intent to cause any kind of insult. I was just trying to find if there had been any studies on this.

I`ll give my own theories a go, and see where it goes from there. If you believe in something it might work (placebo or whatever). I`ll try to stay positive eventhough I`m suffering from hair loss as well. And I`ll try to heal the gut the best I can. The whole leaky gut, or whatever you wanna call it, fits extremly well with the start of my hair loss. Either way, I have nothing to loose to try both the positive way and the diet way. No one has. The worst thing that can happen is that you get a better health.

This topic can serve as a reminder so newbies don't fall into the trap you seem to have fallen in.

No, the worst thing that can happen is wasting time, energy and money on things that won't do jack for your hair loss.

You do have something to lose, all the time you spend on this you'll never get back, same as the hairs you'll lose in the process.

I`ll try to get Winston, or whoever is in charge to delete the thread, but first if want to point something out to you.

I dont spend much time and energy on staying positive. It`s a choice I have made. Nor do I spend alot of money. I try to eat organic food and food that is good for me. Everyone has to eat, this is what I eat. Simple as that.

You call me a newbie, but rest assure I have experienced a lot during my lifetime aswell. The hair loss I`m suffering from now, and have been doing for about 4-5 years, is nothing compared to it. I have done my share for research for the last years, but it is still the same bs about cures in the future, and I`m sick of reading about it. It`s medications, injections and so on. It`s not weird that people get depressed and get sorry everytime they get let down. Just look at the congress in Korea. There are some good news, but it is still the same jibberish that has been for the last years. Promising research, but that is all there is. So why cant I believe in something else?

The question is. If I stay positive and believe in something, and you stay negative, which one of us will have the best time? I`m not gonna get dissapointed if it turns out that my hair doesnt grow back, but I will give it a try. If it does not grow back, I can at least have a fit and healthy body. I`ll smile and try to have the best time I can.

No one has yet been able to cure MPB. I dont claim that I`m gonna do it either. Far, far, FAR from that. All I wanted to find out was that I wanted to see if anyone else had some experiences with leaky gut (you can call it what you want) or anything similar to that in regards to hair loss.

I`m sorry If I caused any kind of negative emotions with you or anyone else. That was not my intent! And I do deeply appologize for that!

Like I said, I`ll try to get this thread deleted. I dont care. If it causes this much negative emotion, there is no point. Negative emotions was not my intent.

If you find out how to contact the moderator, feel free to do so!

I wish you all the best! Hopefully for you, me and everyone else there will be some good news in the near future. In the meantime, try staying positive.

Minoxidil and propecia. That's all you need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Tacola View Post
    I just wonder if there has been any kind of documented claims that hair growth can be achieved by focus on positive thoughts and growth?
    Thoughts have nothing to do with MPB.