Whos bought from alldaychemist? How to pay? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Whos bought from alldaychemist? How to pay?

I've been looking for weeks trying to buy proscar or propecia or the generics online. I've been having a really hard time figuring out where is legit to order from.

I live in Canada but seems like no one ships here. So trying to find somewhere that ships to USA now. Then I will have to pick it up. Doing searches on google I read of a lot of people saying that they order from alldaychemist so I decided to give it a try. Anyone in here have any comments on alldaychemist?

Prices there are really cheap! was going to order fincar 5mg from inhouse originally but working out how many doses I get from each pill I can order the same quantity of doses of Finpecia 1mg for the same price at alldaychemist! So no having to worry about cutting the pill in 4s. Only snag I might have is the prescription.

Placed the order at alldaychemist and chose Online Bank Transfer (for outside USA) I have no idea what to do now! Anyone have any experience with this site? My order says pending payment..

I tried their online chat for support but they arent very helpful

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marcelmm View Post
    I've been looking for weeks trying to buy proscar or propecia or the generics online. I've been having a really hard time figuring out where is legit to order from.

I live in Canada but seems like no one ships here. So trying to find somewhere that ships to USA now. Then I will have to pick it up. Doing searches on google I read of a lot of people saying that they order from alldaychemist so I decided to give it a try. Anyone in here have any comments on alldaychemist?

Prices there are really cheap! was going to order fincar 5mg from inhouse originally but working out how many doses I get from each pill I can order the same quantity of doses of Finpecia 1mg for the same price at alldaychemist! So no having to worry about cutting the pill in 4s. Only snag I might have is the prescription.

Placed the order at alldaychemist and chose Online Bank Transfer (for outside USA) I have no idea what to do now! Anyone have any experience with this site? My order says pending payment..

I tried their online chat for support but they arent very helpful
    Sorry to spoil the party, but I would never buy finasteride from an online source. How do you know that what you are getting is pure and safe? What if the pills are blanks, how would you know?

China recently executed 6 scam artists for selling bogus medications to the Nigerian government. Look at your junk mail box. The Internet is swarming with swindlers. Our health is too important and what if you use an online non-medication posing as finasteride for three years and you continue to lose hair? You would be kicking yourself.
    Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 02-22-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Its a hard call. Propecia is just so expensive at the pharmacy here. I also have to factor in the cost of minoxidil and any shampoo I use. (which I also can't buy here and have to get online)

If I knew for a fact the Propecia would work and I would have results, then spending $70 a month for the pills would not be a problem. Wouldnt even hesitate. But if I buy for a year and no results then I'd be wasting a lot more money.
    I dont even have the option of buying generic version to save.

So if I can find a place online that people know to be legit then I would rather save the money.