+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Chuck,
    You always seem to keep BTT topics relatively POSITIVE and uplifting in your responses and your threads.
    This response ESPECIALLY, Im a Blues lover(and player).
    (Especially Chicago Blues of course-lol)

Hopkins
    was a great & very influential Bluesman from Texas back in the day.

"Baby, please dont go" is one of his BEST originals ..

'PleaseDontGo'= you came up with a good forum handle my friend!!
    Also you came to the RIGHT PLACE for advice and support - we are here for you bro!!
    Cheers.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Chuck,
    You always seem to keep BTT topics relatively POSITIVE and uplifting in your responses and your threads.
    This response ESPECIALLY, Im a Blues lover(and player).
    (Especially Chicago Blues of course-lol)

Hopkins
    was a great & very influential Bluesman from Texas back in the day.

"Baby, please dont go" is one of his BEST originals ..

'PleaseDontGo'= you came up with a good forum handle my friend!!
    Also you came to the RIGHT PLACE for advice and support - we are here for you bro!!
    Cheers.
    If you can make it to Atlanta, I'll take you to over to Smoke Jack. It's around the corner from the office and features the best Southern BBQ, a good selection of beer + ale and xlnt blues music.

Chuck

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Hey Chuck , That can be easily done. Ill give you a call sometime this summer. My wife and I will come on out for a weekend get-a-way.
    It would be great to finally meet with you Bro! Thanks..

Have any of you guys heard of links between being rather hairy and going bald early in life? I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but I've only noticed the hair thinning since I started growing back hair.....might upload some new photos seeing as I got my hair cut shorter now.....plus this thread will help use these photos as a timeline in the future to see how it's going....my dermo told me to get some regaine, but he said it was more for piece of mind more then anything because he said my hair still seemed normal.....I know it would make my life so much easier if I just shaved it but I really don't want to haha.....Are you guys hairy? Family history with baldness etc? I'd like to hear other people's situations if that's cool

bump

Well I think there is a strong correlation to body/facial hair density/growth speed and MPB speed. It seems to be true in more cases than not. Certainly not always but its not a bad indicator combined with family history

Hey,

My advice would be to seriously consider finasteride, take it daily and don't think about it. Like with your multi-vitamin.

Your hair is at the point where if it gets a little worse you will start having something to worry about, but right now it's perfectly fine looking!

But, my hair was like yours at 18 and at 21-22 I started to hardcore thin in the hairline and recede and I've been scrambling for the last year.

You can save yourself that problem, if you think hairloss will be a big concern for you.

The sooner you start doing something the better chance you have to never worry about hairloss again.

It indicates that your going to get bald sooner. So you should consult the best Hair Transplantation surgeon for complete details. So prevention is better than cure.

So today I start the long journey of taking the tiny pill they call Finasteride :P Saw the dermatologist today and he still wasn't 100% sure that I have Androgenic Alopecia, but can still see some thinning at the crown. I mentioned to him how much the whole hairloss thing was worrying me and said that I could start Propecia right away to put my mind at ease. He said that taking it even if I didn't need it, it wouldn't have any affect on me regardless. I'd rather be safe then sorry, especially when i'm only 22! I do not want to go bald, fingers crossed this stops or at least slows hair loss in the possible chance that I am going bald. Even going to take the plunge in starting to buzz cut my hair

Can you post here the picture before hair loss and after hair loss, here you told two reasons for hair balding one is your depression or anexity problem, second may be the problem of thyroid, taking healthy diet, eating fresh food and green vegetables, do the proper care of hair, consult to hair speciallist and tell about your problem.