+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Arrow My 313 FUE surgery with Dr Feriduni

On October 7th 2013 I visited Dr Feriduni in Hasselt Belgium for my lastest FUE tweak into the right hand side temple corner ( Temple Closure ).
    The pictures will help show the area addressed. I had 313 FU transplanted into this zone to bulk it up and marry things in
    due to slightly continued miniaturisation in the lower area where the hair naturally parts. I part my hair from right to left when grown out
    and felt the surgery would only help things further for me given my goals.

I have included a variety of pictures along with a full write up and detailed account of my surgery and experience with Dr Feriduni and
    his team along with a brief interview with Spencer Kobren regarding the surgery on a designated page on my website here :My 313 FUE Surgery with Dr Feriduni

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Your hair already looked fantastic and flawless to me. But I guess you're aiming for perfection .

Thanks for the comment Fred.
    Regards
    Spex

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Congrats Spex.

how much did it cost, i'm thinking of going there, I heard he was the best in Europe for hairlines.

A surgery of this particular size/type cost 1500 euros based on Dr Feriduni's cost structure. Dr. Feriduni is certainly very talented in the hairline department, as are several other european and worldwide surgeons .

If I can help further or you wish to enquire to Dr. Feriduni directly regarding your own situation feel free to let me know, as I'm happy to help speak to him directly for you to obtain his opinion and recommendation for you.

We are all very different when it comes to HT surgery so always good to get your own situation assessed by a Dr and outline your own goals short and long term with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    A surgery of this particular size/type cost 1500 euros based on Dr Feriduni's cost structure. Dr. Feriduni is certainly very talented in the hairline department, as are several other european and worldwide surgeons .

If I can help further or you wish to enquire to Dr. Feriduni directly regarding your own situation feel free to let me know, as I'm happy to help speak to him directly for you to obtain his opinion and recommendation for you.

We are all very different when it comes to HT surgery so always good to get your own situation assessed by a Dr and outline your own goals short and long term with them.
    I'm interest in fixing my hair line, I'm 42, have full head of hair apart from my hair line which I would like to fix.

Spex did you get my email?
    Last edited by Winston; 05-26-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Hi Hdude !

Good to hear from you - no I don't believe so. I'll check spam but feel free to ask away on here or try me again on either email above :-)

Best
    Spex

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Hi Hdude !

Good to hear from you - no I don't believe so. I'll check spam but feel free to ask away on here or try me again on either email above :-)

Best
    Spex
    Spex,

No problem. Hope all is well with you. It's certainly been awhile!

Anyways, I just had a quick question for you regarding your hairline. I was curious how many inches/centimeters are between the top of your eyebrows to the lowest point of your hairline (as well as the highest point).

As you know I've been considering HT surgery for some time now but have yet to take the plunge. Obviously one of the key components to HT surgery is hairline placement and I just wanted to know where yours is so I could compare those measurements on my own head!

I know its an odd and random question but it would help me out greatly.

Thanks again mate!