X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Plan C
    • Nov 2013

Final RU queries

My RU and KB solution arrived today. Just to clarify:

1) How much should I use on the hairline only?

2) RU before minox or minox before RU?

3) RU in ziploc bag in fridge or in cupboard?
  • lilpauly
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Plan C
    My RU and KB solution arrived today. Just to clarify:

1) How much should I use on the hairline only?

2) RU before minox or minox before RU?

3) RU in ziploc bag in fridge or in cupboard?
    Ru in kb solution should be the last thing u apply , kb creates a film, store ru in the refrig , ru is stable at room temp for at least 6 months, I would store in freezer( just my preference )

Comment

• Plan C
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by lilpauly
      Ru in kb solution should be the last thing u apply , kb creates a film, store ru in the refrig , ru is stable at room temp for at least 6 months, I would store in freezer( just my preference )
      Should KB go in the fridge too?

Comment

• Plan C
        • Nov 2013

Hi all,

I applied RU in KB solution for the first time today. I used 50mg in 1ml of KB on my hairline only. This was what I was advised to use - however, I didn't manage to cover my hairline properly. Should I use slightly more ml or try and spread it more evenly?

Comment

• goldnt
          • Jan 2014

Hi all,

I applied RU in KB solution for the first time today. I used 50mg in 1ml of KB on my hairline only. This was what I was advised to use - however, I didn't manage to cover my hairline properly. Should I use slightly more ml or try and spread it more evenly?
          Trust me 1ml is more than enough for you hair line. Just use it carefully. You dont have to over do it.

Comment

• goldnt
            • Jan 2014

I use 3ml for my whole head and it works fine

Comment

• Plan C
              • Nov 2013

Do you lot shower before using RU? I apply it after having applied Rogaine foam twice, which probably means it doesn't penetrate as well as it could.

Comment

• Swooping
                • May 2014

Do you lot shower before using RU? I apply it after having applied Rogaine foam twice, which probably means it doesn't penetrate as well as it could.
                Why don't you get some kirkland and mix RU into that? More convenient and cheaper.

Comment

• templetime
                  • Oct 2011

hey i just received my ru as well and have a couple of questions

ive seen some people use ru in the morning and rogaine foam at night instead of rogaine twice a day - is twice a day not needed with ru being used as well?

also if you guys use minox twice a day, when do you apply your ru?

and one last thing, is minox necessary if using ru to regrow hair? I have been using it for years and it really hasnt seemed to be working as my hair has continued to thin and am thinking about stopping it and using ru exclusively. do you have any thoughts on this?

Comment

• lilpauly
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by templetime
                    hey i just received my ru as well and have a couple of questions

ive seen some people use ru in the morning and rogaine foam at night instead of rogaine twice a day - is twice a day not needed with ru being used as well?

also if you guys use minox twice a day, when do you apply your ru?

and one last thing, is minox necessary if using ru to regrow hair? I have been using it for years and it really hasnt seemed to be working as my hair has continued to thin and am thinking about stopping it and using ru exclusively. do you have any thoughts on this?
                    U need growth Stims in your regimen , add neogenic or Saba gel, ru, fin and dut stops the balding process , it's the growth Stims that give the regrowth

Comment

• goldnt
                      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by lilpauly
                      U need growth Stims in your regimen , add neogenic or Saba gel, ru, fin and dut stops the balding process , it's the growth Stims that give the regrowth
                      Hey, lilpauly did you end up making a tutorial on how to make saba gel? I tried looking for it but couldn't find it. If you could link me or give a brief tutorial that'd be great man!

Comment

• deuce
                        • May 2013

Pauly I cannot take ru, dut, or fin. Am I screwed?

Comment

• lilpauly
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by deuce
                          Pauly I cannot take ru, dut, or fin. Am I screwed?
                          bro u tried all 3? u get sides ? what about topical fin?

Comment

• lilpauly
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by goldnt
                            Hey, lilpauly did you end up making a tutorial on how to make saba gel? I tried looking for it but couldn't find it. If you could link me or give a brief tutorial that'd be great man!
                            hi brother here are the ingredients This gel contains bethametasone dipropionate 0.05% and tretinoin (all-trans-retinoic acid) 0.0125%.

u can use hydro instread of beta, it is a damn good treatment

Comment

• deuce
                              • May 2013

Never tried it. Where can I get it?

Comment

Working...