Threaded View

Default FUE with Dr Cole 5/15/14

Pictures are below. I will divide this post into three subposts because I can't post the entire long thing in one post. I wrote it in notepad after my transplant last night because I did not want to forget my impressions of the day.

I can answer any questions that people have about my hair journey but I prefer not to answer personal questions such as what do you do for a living, where are you from, what other doctors did you consult with, etc. I do not want people in my life to find out that I have had a transplant other than girlfriend and close family.

I had a transplant with Dr. Cole in Atlanta yesterday. Here are my pre-op and post-op pictures. (Note: If Dr. Cole's office has a problem with me posting these photos, please let me know and I will gladly remove them or let the moderator know because I will be unavailable tomorrow due to flying. I know that I granted Dr. Cole's office permission to use eyebrows-up photos of me from marketing pictures but these are their photos. They own the copyright. I took some of my own preop photos which are very similar to the preop photos taken by Dr Cole's office, and I will be updating with more postop photos). I am just so impressed with the work that he and his team did and I am often frustrated when I read hair transplant threads on here where the patient has posted unclear pictures or no pictures at all. I've seen guys with similar loss to mine post pictures on here but I've never seen a similar case of someone who followed through with a transplant.

I made the decision in consultation with Dr. Cole and other reputable doctors were also willing to do procedures on me, but I chose to go with Dr Cole because of his long, successful experience with FUE and his skill at planting hairs into patients with diffuse loss patterns. I will not name the other doctors here because I did not end up going with them. I will be more than happy to buzz my head with a #3 guard if the balding process restarts and the existing hair in the recipient region is strong and protected by the medication I take. My donor region was estimated to contain approximately 8000-9000 grafts by Dr. Cole. I have above average quantity but below average quality due to the fine nature of my hair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dryfrontpreop.jpg

Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	26107   Click image for larger version

Name:	drybackpreop.jpg

Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	26108   Click image for larger version

Name:	wettoppartedpreop.jpg

Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	26109   Click image for larger version

Name:	wetfrontpreop.jpg

Size:	91.4 KB