+ Reply to Thread

Default ViviComb - does it work?

Hello. My name is Kamill. I am from Poland and I am sitting right now at home in Cracow, Poland. Sorry for my English, by the way. I started becoming bald in the age of 20. Now I am 25. According to Norwood-Hamilton scale of baldness, I have Class III. Here you can find more information about the scale:
    http://www.nshts.com/norwood.html
    I have been using different methods, unforunately, to no considerable effect. I have been using Minoxidil 5% for example and it worked a little. I have found some information about lasertherapy and about lasercomb - ViviComb. It's extremely expensive and that's why I'm looking for some information from people who have been already using this lasercomb. If you have any experience concerning this product, please let me know. I will be very happy to receive your answer.

I've never seen evidence of laser-anything working to the degree as the advertisements for them show. If I were you, I'd save my money and invest in RU, CB and Minox. If your body can handle it, Finasteride would work too.

3maj sie, bracie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamill View Post
    Hello. My name is Kamill. I am from Poland and I am sitting right now at home in Cracow, Poland. Sorry for my English, by the way. I started becoming bald in the age of 20. Now I am 25. According to Norwood-Hamilton scale of baldness, I have Class III. Here you can find more information about the scale:
    http://www.nshts.com/norwood.html
    I have been using different methods, unforunately, to no considerable effect. I have been using Minoxidil 5% for example and it worked a little. I have found some information about lasertherapy and about lasercomb - ViviComb. It's extremely expensive and that's why I'm looking for some information from people who have been already using this lasercomb. If you have any experience concerning this product, please let me know. I will be very happy to receive your answer.
    Witam, myślę, że lepiej znaleźć informacji na temat finasterydu i ru58841 blokować DHT (hormonu, który atakuje mieszki włosowe) i używać Rogaine 5% w celu stymulowania wzrostu. I szampon ketokonazol pomoże również. Powodzenia

I hope you can understand most if it. Google translate is a mess at times.

hey...

personally I think laser combs are outdated. I've got few tips for you, I'll just list my hair regrowth regime:

5% minoxidil (regaine) twice daily
    resveramix tablets twice daily (resveratrol antioxidant) powerful dht blocker...trust me
    saw palmetto 500mg twice daily
    vlasyproject 54 laser unit 20minutes daily

that's it... I have short hair aprox. 0.5cm long all the time so i have plenty of exposure to the scalp for the laser to work. I keep my hair at about 80-90% all the time. regrowth is nothing new for me.

the combs are designed for longer hair but they simply don't have enough power! the more diodes, the better. the vlasyproject laser unit was the most affordable thing i could find for the most diodes... it has 54 diodes which is way more than any other comb I've ever seen lol. unfortunately hair loss treatments aren't advanced enough to have long hair and regrowth without surgical methods. but if you're ok with short hair do what i do.

hope this gave some insight

Default hairmax

Guys, i am not going to name names, but I recently had a transplant with one of the highly revered docs here in nyc. Very happy with results. He does believe there is some merit to lasers. Not to expect major growth, but mostly to help with thicker growth of existing. In order recommended: fen/minox and then laser. But her does believe that he has seen enough data to support this.