+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Maturity at its finest.
    If you're disrespected it calls for for that. Sometimes it's the only way for people to learn, and also my first post wasn't condescending , but Fred called me delusional foolish and it goes on yet people seen to stick up for him. I'm sorry what do you want us to do say it's awful hairloss mean no young girls and no good jobs or lives because that is pyscho, no I'm not giving into a pity party. Hairloss sucks at first but you move past it, if you don't and can't get past hair I have no idea how you plan to get through death, crisis, breakup anything that really matters. You all sound the same to me, of you say it's fine with you so that means you think you're better! No, I'm better than guys like Fred who believe hair is everything, who believe it is the worse fate. And he's fair game after all the delusional names he threw at me.

Quote Originally Posted by morelocks View Post
    fewg970 i for one really appreciate you sharing your story and pics
    BeaveCake - this guy has gone to so much effort on this thread. I agree with some of what you say but the fact that your even hear means hairloss is bothering you more than you admit
    Actually when I first was diagnosed with my alopecia I came hear for research on treatment and I seen a doctor who was honest and said most treatments don't work.

But I didn't post at all until I actually had very positive experiences shaved cue ball, I was asked by a very attractive girl who was just 16 going on 17 to her prom, I was one of the most talked to there and afterwards her and I are together. Skydiving courses going good everything's fine personally and it was just hair to me. I came back to make a thread about how this girl not even 18 fell for a young bald guy which is something guys on here say isn't possible just to give proof it isn't the end of the world. Hairloss isn't an issue I'm fine shaved and no more bed head. I've got a good looking girl who's sweet and decent paying coursework. But I spotted this thread and knew Fred was infamous for bringing down positive guys on here, so I had to ask what his problem was with bald guys. I came her for research, seen treatment was futile , was successful. Wanted to share the story and got called condescending etc, so this will be the last thread I comment on, I came back to help but it's clear you don't want that.

Cha ching!!! Who goes looking for and joins a hair loss site just to "help" other guys???
    Initially I came here when I was diagnosed with my weaker form of alopecia researching treatments. I wasn't asking life issues just curios what worked, when I seen how iffy things were I knew it wasn't for me, I didn't log on until a couple days back after a great experience where a 16 going on 17 year old girl who was very attractive asked me to her prom. We had a great time and even got together afterwards, so a young girl fell for the cue ball bald 19 year old, according to most on this site that's not possible. So I shared my story you can see it in my threads started. I wanted to show it isn't an issue if you don't let it be. After I posted it I seen this thread on a like and read the description. When I read Fred saying 'I didn't want to be the bald guy' It made me wonder what his issue with it is and shared my story in my first post on this thread, then I was called delusional, foolish etc. So no I don't mind my shaved patchy head. My girl doesn't, my family doesn't and my boss doesn't I'm fine. But when someone actually posts something positive we're treated like garbage. That's the reason I'm still posting, hair doesn't but me, guys like Fred who call me delusional do.

Quote Originally Posted by BeaveCake View Post
    If you're disrespected it calls for for that.
    No it doesn't. If somebody puts their hands on you then that is a different story, but if they don't, no it doesn't. I would get into the ways "knocking someones teeth out" can end up costing you, but if you don't see where I am going with that, then go for it and see how it works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BeaveCake View Post
    I'm sorry what do you want us to do say it's awful hairloss mean no young girls and no good jobs or lives because that is pyscho, no I'm not giving into a pity party. Hairloss sucks at first but you move past it, if you don't and can't get past hair I have no idea how you plan to get through death, crisis, breakup anything that really matters. You all sound the same to me, of you say it's fine with you so that means you think you're better! No, I'm better than guys like Fred who believe hair is everything, who believe it is the worse fate. And he's fair game after all the delusional names he threw at me.
    I don't have a problem with most of what you had to say here. I am glad things are working out for you. I just think you will get across to more guys if you tone it down a bit. Say your piece and accept that everybody will not agree with you and don't get overly offended by it. This place is more interesting with different points of view.

Thank you for your support guys!

Quote Originally Posted by morelocks View Post
    agree the doc did a fantasitc job

Fred - you said you were teased before. How many people have now noticed you have had work done? Are you admitting to a HT??

just one tip from someone older and wiser and someone who went through 4 fue's before stabilising, pls MAKE SURE YOU NEVER come of rogaine. I really think you should be on propecia and fought with myself about this for 4 years but even when i was on minixodal i was stupid enough to stop and boy did i lose hair real fast. Whatever you do make sure you are on some form of DHT blocker because if you lose the hair in-between it will look odd

Great results - as long as you remain on minixidol the next few years should be plain sailing in terms of hair worries

thanks again for sharing your journey

good luck
    No one has noticed I've had a transplant.

Unfortunately, I can't take finasteride because I got drug-induced gynecomastia in the past.

Thanks for the reminder, I won't come off minoxidil .

No it doesn't. If somebody puts their hands on you then that is a different story, but if they don't, no it doesn't. I would get into the ways "knocking someones teeth out" can end up costing you, but if you don't see where I am going with that, then go for it and see how it works out for you.
    I have in the past.

In early school I was pushed around once and my grandmother asked if I made him bleed for it, In school I was well know for not being someone who screws around, despite what the zero tolerance enthusiast thought of me, I was still Vice President because most from my class loved me FOR the fact I wasn't afraid of the people who thought they were better, my last job the store director said something about a friend that disrespected him, I told him at least he wasn't some corporate lackey and he stood eye to eye for a long time. I broke the silence with asking if he wanted to settle it the respectable way like they used too, I didn't get fired or in trouble, the point is, is little things yes, but Fred said my girl would take advantage of me without hair, while I'm not worried about that insulting her calls for blood. Part of what makes us a weak people now is we never solve anything by talking anymore, this forum is proof. When you've had enough you gotta fight. Even in the Bible it says it reaches a point where it calls for action. Maybe it's the military family thing but besides a few parent calls in school where the old man actually laughed and said he was glad. And some scowls from co workers it's not caused me issues. Yeah cops have came before on vacations at party's when I stepped in on some prick coming on a girl kinda forcibly but they just told everybody to go home.

We're way off topic but the fact we think that fighting when someone disrespects you to the extreme is unacceptable proves how far we've fallen , things are solved gets things out of the system and masked us grow up by proving we can't always win. Everyone's too afraid of everything. If you wouldn't be willing to fight someone who disrespects you family or other half, than I can't respect that. Either way off topic, but kinda loops back to this too. Back in the times when people who truly strong (and I mean all encompassing not over an individual, just tougher than all of us) hairloss wasn't as big. People had very real issues and dealt with them now we have become complacent.

I have nothing against you personally not cool anymore but you can admit this forum any positivity as seen as an attack, so I was just more straightforward, they want to ban me fine I probably won't be logging on again anyway but I hope they at least keep the thread up that was positive for young guys who haven't fallen to the Jedi mind tricks of guys like Fred.

aha "In the Bible". You should probably read the Guru Granth Sahib or at least see how sikhism works. Maybe read the Quran. You may think you are strong because you can beat someones ass or get up after getting your ass beat but you have been hypocritical more than I can count.

I would love to hear your story of pulling a 16 year old. I would love to hear how when you skydive all the girls pants fall down and swoon. But this is not the thread for it. I have come here to see what modern medicine can do. I want to see results and talk about the procedure. This is a thread where youngsters should come and see what can happen. This is a thread to look back on in 5 years and see where medicine has advanced.

This is a personal account of everything that he has been through regarding his HT and is invaluable to persuade or dissuade people. Who cares what people say, I look at these pictures and I can make my own mind up if I like it or not. Fred could say anything under the sun to try and do mind tricks, but I look at the pictures and I make my own mind up.

You make no effort to hide the fact you get annoyed with Fred posting in the forum about hairloss and you do not agree with his point of view. As soon as I read your first comment I didn't think oh this guy genuinely wants to know. It was a question to try and undermine what Fred has done, to kick up not a debate but an argument. Yes I can see clearly that Fred bit, but man I would be disrespected as hell if someone comes in here all high and mighty thinking they are better than me, which you have stated so many times in your posts here. Its ironic how you simply can't see the hypocrisy of your posts.

You claim how strong you are, how much better you are than people here. But all I see is someone who struggles to comprehend how violence and intimidation simply does not work on an internet forum. Debate, Informed and knowledgeable posts are what make it to the top. You have failed to see how your first post in fact radiates the discontent you have towards Fred.

And I can't condone what Fred said either. But as I stated I clearly felt like your first comment was disrespectful and others feel this to. And Fred simply reacted how you reacted to you feeling disrespected. If you thought his HT was w*nk then we would all welcome you articulating a great post on how you think its not so good, maybe the sides seem thicker than the top, maybe not enough density in the hairline ect.

Open a thread for debate about the ethical reasons you think people shouldn't get a HT. And there you can cite this thread, you can nearly say anything you want if you feel its prudent. And if I turn up to your thread, and I see good quality debate and Fred being sour, then I would happily reverse it and say this is what the thread is for, in line with posting policy ect.

Do you have a thread on why you think HT could be the wrong choice for people and they should try to move on in an enlightening way? I would like to subscribe to it and it would be great to have a debate in there.

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    aha "In the Bible". You should probably read the Guru Granth Sahib or at least see how sikhism works. Maybe read the Quran. You may think you are strong because you can beat someones ass or get up after getting your ass beat but you have been hypocritical more than I can count.

I would love to hear your story of pulling a 16 year old. I would love to hear how when you skydive all the girls pants fall down and swoon. But this is not the thread for it. I have come here to see what modern medicine can do. I want to see results and talk about the procedure. This is a thread where youngsters should come and see what can happen. This is a thread to look back on in 5 years and see where medicine has advanced.

This is a personal account of everything that he has been through regarding his HT and is invaluable to persuade or dissuade people. Who cares what people say, I look at these pictures and I can make my own mind up if I like it or not. Fred could say anything under the sun to try and do mind tricks, but I look at the pictures and I make my own mind up.

You make no effort to hide the fact you get annoyed with Fred posting in the forum about hairloss and you do not agree with his point of view. As soon as I read your first comment I didn't think oh this guy genuinely wants to know. It was a question to try and undermine what Fred has done, to kick up not a debate but an argument. Yes I can see clearly that Fred bit, but man I would be disrespected as hell if someone comes in here all high and mighty thinking they are better than me, which you have stated so many times in your posts here. Its ironic how you simply can't see the hypocrisy of your posts.

You claim how strong you are, how much better you are than people here. But all I see is someone who struggles to comprehend how violence and intimidation simply does not work on an internet forum. Debate, Informed and knowledgeable posts are what make it to the top. You have failed to see how your first post in fact radiates the discontent you have towards Fred.

And I can't condone what Fred said either. But as I stated I clearly felt like your first comment was disrespectful and others feel this to. And Fred simply reacted how you reacted to you feeling disrespected. If you thought his HT was w*nk then we would all welcome you articulating a great post on how you think its not so good, maybe the sides seem thicker than the top, maybe not enough density in the hairline ect.

Open a thread for debate about the ethical reasons you think people shouldn't get a HT. And there you can cite this thread, you can nearly say anything you want if you feel its prudent. And if I turn up to your thread, and I see good quality debate and Fred being sour, then I would happily reverse it and say this is what the thread is for, in line with posting policy ect.

Do you have a thread on why you think HT could be the wrong choice for people and they should try to move on in an enlightening way? I would like to subscribe to it and it would be great to have a debate in there.
    First off I never said I skydive to get girls to swoon, I started in my Ranger training and love it so I do it as recreation, I'm not getting into the Fred thing but I have more respect for guys who go out and take what they want and life and stand for what they believe in regardless of consequence or if it calls for violence, it's a family mindset which is why we're such good soldiers. But if you honestly expect me to categorize the likes of a defeatist like Fred with guys who risk lives and take lives for others that's something I would not do.

As far as the rest I posted a thread entitled. 'Hair matters some but not as much as many here make it out to be' on this site detailing how she asked me to prom etc and I even admit at first I was worried about what girls would think, but it tells how I realized quickly they were false fears. If you actually want to check it out unless that was sarcasm. I'm not saying I'm some unstoppable force of nature and I only want one girl I'm not trying to make a bunch swoon. So I don't know where that came from. But I know in Ranger school , hell even Army basic guys like Fred would not be tolerated, in Rangers the cadre can actually put hands on you and are forced to for some tests, he would have been destroyed. Plus if he losses it over hairloss how would he survive losing a father and watching his mother break down?
    He'd either A, break down back to pyschosis or B, handle it better meaning to him hairloss is more detrimental than family loss and suffering which no , you can call me a hypocrite or anything all you want there. I'll never respect that.

I will check it out! I wasn't being sarcastic at all. Yeh dude look I know where you are coming from. But people really do come here simply to check out the work. Academically for me it's huge to see where HT are, and where they are going. The documentation of this process is hugely beneficial. I have seen threads where the work is horrible and people will say so and that is how it needs to be.

Sorry Fred for derailing this thread. As I said anyway before honestly, I wouldn't be able to tell you have had work done. Would you yourself personally recommend the surgeon? Would you go back again or have you used up most of your donor area? Is this what you were expecting? and will you be tempted to see what it looks like grown out?