dr alp aslan este istanbul - Page 5 - BaldTruthTalk.com
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default Alp Aslan Review

I still can not believe what happened to me. I am still in shock. Please be careful when you go to Turkey for HT. It is like Russian roulette game. I can not stop blaming myself to believe Alp Aslan and to choose him. On the other hand I was deceived by a medical Dr who should at least have some ethics especially if he is a hair transplant patient himself like Alp Aslan but unforetunatly I found a doctor operating dirty business. I did not see them doing procedures on others or check the clinic before surgery because if I checked it, I would never do it.
    The whole thing is a set up including Dr assistants and interpreter. Nothing medical or valuable. They just want you there and they do what ever it takes to get you in the operating room what happen after that, it does not matter. They do not care. Every one dispears, like in my case, the Dr, the interpreters and they leave you drowsy in hands of unknown people who ruin your head.
    Again It is a dirty business operating by a medical Dr who get dirty money based on people real suffer, sorrow and disfigurement.
    Hair transplant can destroy lives, the failure is not just the hair grow or not It is every step of the procedure and the main thing choosing an ethical and skilled Dr both are important generally and especially in some foreign countries.

Rahala808 and American Guy. We're on live tonight, 5 p.m. PST on The Bald Truth. You are welcome to tune in and call the show to talk about your experience.

Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Default smp to repair bad fue

I had my 1st smp session today. It felt good to do it. The rezult cant b seen yet its just red right now. I have 2 sessions left. The clinic was scalp asthetics of tampa. It was clean comfortable and professional. Heres a pic. I have a feeling that fue followed by smp will become popular as they compliment each other. Ill post more pics in the following weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-09-15 15.00.44.jpg

Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	41580  

Dear American guy,

Please carefully read our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service under the category of Physician Complaints.

You have posted prior complaints that are still being hosted and are visible on this forum.
    We appreciate your frustration with this clinic and your situation, however you have been allowed to voice your grievances and now you are in direct violation of our TOS. As per our TOS, your last post will be deleted and this thread will be closed.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
    Last edited by Winston; 10-16-2015 at 09:15 PM.