dr alp aslan este istanbul - BaldTruthTalk.com
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default dr alp aslan este istanbul

So im intrested if anybody has any experience with dr alp aslan of istanbul as im thinking of doing a ht with him. Everything seems profesional and the results ive seen are good but i cant find much in english anyway on google so if anybody knows more or has used him id like to know.

thanks

I have transplanted my hair at his clinic. I transplanted my hair there with 6000 grafts about 1,5 year ago. I`m still bald and the result is terrible both in the transplanted area and the donor area where the hair is extracted! I would seriously avoid going there.. I can give you more detailed information by request!

Good luck!

hi there I was thinking of going to Dr alp Aslan I take it you wouldn't recommend him
    Regards Michael

Well, I have changed my mind. The truth is that hair transplantaion and the regrowth of hair is a long process. That`s something which is hided from you as a patient. 'The final result can in some cases take up to two years. My hair density looks far better now than it did four months ago. I would say there is a variation of hair loss from season to season as well. That`s partly natural , but it also takes couple of years before the transplanted hair starts it`s own natural cycle and synchronicity. Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkiDIMWzuRA
    I recommend you to do your own research as well. There are many clinics in Istanbul, and obviously it`s hard to say if someone else would perform a better job.
    Just to advise, always negotiate the price and don`t go for the price offered to you the first time. Turkish people are business men, and that`s something to consider. secondly make sure that the main surgeon is himself part of the team performing the surgery.
    At last be realistic about the outcome. Transplanted hair is not like the hair you had before. Every new hair that grows out no matter how long after the transplantation will be thinner than the hair your had before. But don`t worry, the result will hopefully be very good!
    Good luck!

it is great to know actually

Hi buddy!
    Did you have a hair transplant with Alp Aslan? How did the result turn out? Please let me know?

Did they transplant 6000 Grafts in one session? This might have caused too much pressure on existing blood vessels and may have caused losing some of the implanted hairs..

And I am surprised that the final result can take 2 years to show. As far as i know, it's hardly 16 months, wow.

Bad doctor!!! I had work done there. It was very rushed and was like a grab for quick money. The operation did not go well and I am hating the donor area. He agreed to do just a bit because I have thin hair. I wanted 700 grafts, he said he could do 2000 and it ends up that he did 3300. He did the extra grafts while i was out unconscious on the medication so i did not authorize it. It turns out that I did not have 3300 to spare, either that or the assistant did a horrible job becuase my donor area looks like a piece of raw meat with no hair on it after 2 weeks. It was brutal and rushed and horrible. It is a nightmare. Be very careful going to turkey for this kind of operation. The price is very low but so is the quaility of the work.

Default follow up

Quote Originally Posted by american guy View Post
    Bad doctor!!! I had work done there. It was very rushed and was like a grab for quick money. The operation did not go well and I am hating the donor area. He agreed to do just a bit because I have thin hair. I wanted 700 grafts, he said he could do 2000 (the number we agreed on) and it ends up that he did 3300. He did the extra grafts while i was out unconscious on the medication so i did not authorize it. It turns out that I did not have 3300 to spare, either that or the assistant did a horrible job becuase my donor area looks like a piece of raw meat with no hair on it after 2 weeks. It was brutal and rushed and horrible. It is a nightmare. Be very careful going to turkey for this kind of operation. The price is very low but so is the quaility of the work.
    The doctors in Turkey have a message board team (i met one) who in different languages go thru message boards and post good things about the doctors. this doctor upsold me about the number of grafts needed. he did massive transsection both in the hair donor and in the hair recipient area. he did not do the surgery himself as is required in the USA FOR GOOD REASON!!!! he comes in the room for a minute (as stated in the above post) the doctor was such a good talker and the technician was fast so i assumed he was very experienced. he is very experienced but it was too fast. Hair transplants are only good for first timers. If you transsect the donor your screwed. look up pictures of transsected donor areas and of good donor areas. if they transect the recipient area your screwed. turkey may be good at doing totally bald people because theres less of a chance of risk and people with no existing scars on the back of the head.

So when you read doctors statements its because sometimes they are paid. sometimes the doctors themselves are paid.

To sum it up they probably have a group of website publicists that post as people not just doctors that post as turkish customers. Turkey is a horrible horrible place for hair transplant. Not so horrible for completely bald people and i mean completely bald with virgin scalp and no scars on the back of the head but if you have hair and have scars do not go there. If this website takes down this post because they get paid it is the worst thing you can do. It is similar to ruining a persons life. [quote=american guy;211900]the doctors in turkey have a message board team (i met one) who in different languages go thru message boards and post good things about the doctors. This doctor upsold me about the number of grafts needed. He did massive transsection both in the hair donor and in the hair recipient area. He did not do the surgery himself as is required in the usa for good reason!!!! He comes in the room for a minute (as stated in the above post) the doctor was such a good talker and the technician was fast so i assumed he was very experienced. He is very experienced but it was too fast. Hair transplants are only good for first timers. If you transsect the donor your screwed. Look up pictures of transsected donor areas and of good donor areas. If they transect the recipient area your screwed. Turkey may be good at doing totally bald people because theres less of a chance of risk and people with no existing scars on the back of the head.

So when you read doctors statements its because sometimes they are paid. Sometimes the doctors themselves are paid.