Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default alp aslan review

Everything you said is true the guy is a liar and has no shame. They give you hard knock out drugs so you cant move and he has his horrible technicians do the work even tho he promised you he would do the work. He is the worst. He should be in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by american guy View Post
    Everything you said is true the guy is a liar and has no shame. They give you hard knock out drugs so you cant move and he has his horrible technicians do the work even tho he promised you he would do the work. He is the worst. He should be in jail.
    AmericanGuy and Rahala808,

I hate reading about your respective experiences in Turkey. I know it is roll of the dice with these unknown clinics that have cheap prices and slick websites. I've been to Turkey twice and the second time there I went into one of these mill clinics "undercover" to see how they herd patients through. I walked out scared for the nearly one dozen patients I saw in the clinic. Is it possible for either of you to share photos of your donor? It would help countless others and it may help you to get some valuable input from the community.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Ill post an image. How can i contact rahala? I think he needs someone to talk to I know because this is very hard to deal with. You cant private message from what i can see? Also how do you post images on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by american guy View Post
    Ill post an image. How can i contact rahala? I think he needs someone to talk to I know because this is very hard to deal with. You cant private message from what i can see? Also how do you post images on this site?
    You can hit "reply" in your next post and then click "go advanced" at the bottom right. In the list of icons above the body of the post you can see an icon (when you hover) that allows you to add an attachement. This will take you to a master page that will show all of the files you've uploaded in the past (which you haven't yet) but there is a button on the upper right that says "add file". Click this to upload. If you need help just contact the admins of this website and I'm sure they can help you.

For contact with Rahala808, maybe make a new yahoo account just for hair related correspondence then post it up.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Default One of Alp Aslan's victims

Thanks Joe and american guy. I paid 3500$ to Alp Aslan to ruin my head. He asked to pay half in cash and half in credit.There are good and trustworthy doctors in Turkey with less than his price. These people are making millions from ruining people lives and they are able to pay the media to do more advertising. He was on the Turkish TV couple of days ago. I think IAHRS should look at this and investigate it. I sent a complaint to ministry of health and Turkish medical association . By Turkish law, it is not allowed to be operated by someone who is not a doctor. I do not know how to contact IAHRS. I just can not believe what happened. How could someone be horrible and careless like that. Alp Aslan has a gang not a team and they treat people like animals. They all should be in jail. I am now7 weeks post op and no improvement. I avoid looking in the mirror or taking photos not to feel down.I lost my job. 7 weeks in agony, in a shock, waking up every night with a night mare.cursing myself every minute to trust that doctor orof having this procedure.

Hi American guy. how are you?

Rahala please email me at elaidback123 at yahoo dot com. My experience is about the same as yours. I too would like to try to stop this from happening to other people. I also lost my job. It was a very good job I have been seeing doctors for both my depression and for repairs. I had hair and just needed a touch up but got my life ruined. I think its important to not let this ruin us and to win against this man.

Default alp aslan

I have emails where it says in writing that alp aslan would perform the operation. He did not perform the operation. Horrible man.

Hi, Do you mean emails in writing from Alp Aslan clinic stating that he will do the operation himself? The guy is a compulsive liar. He swore by god in the holy month Ramadan that he will do the operation himself and he has no other surgeries on that day because it was booked for me and I did not see him till the last step what do you expect from this kind of behavior. A medical doctor doing that after the oath. He must stop ruining people lives for few dollars.
    I had hair as well and now the donor area looks disfigured. How is your donor area looking after 2 months, is it covered even with thin hair or still bald. Mine still bald and thin after 7 weeks.

I emailed you.