+ Reply to Thread

Default Getting propecia (Help!)

Can I get propecia/finasteride/proscar without getting a prescription from a doctor? Im only 21 and I dont even know where I would go in my town for something like this or how expensive it would be. Where can I buy this stuff legitimately without a prescription if possible?

Propecia is a prescription only medicine. You can try and buy online without prescription but I would highly recommend NOT doing this. Go to your doctor, discuss hair loss with him/her, and then get a prescription for propecia or proscar. Proscar is the same as propecia, but cheaper.

Like I said, best to discuss with your medical professional - there is a reason why it is a prescription only medication.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

Be careful with the online prescriptions. There are alot of scams out there. You should have an in depth consultation including physical exam and family history. This way you can be given all of your options and someone will be tracking your progress. If your going to try something new do it the right way. Do not cut corners, you will only be cheating yourself.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Propecia is a prescription only medicine. You can try and buy online without prescription but I would highly recommend NOT doing this. Go to your doctor, discuss hair loss with him/her, and then get a prescription for propecia or proscar. Proscar is the same as propecia, but cheaper.
    Agreed. Get and appointment with your GP and discuss getting a script for proscar mate

How do I find a doctor to get prescribed Pro Scar? Im new to getting prescriptions and I have never gotten one before. I would prefer ProScar if it is cheaper. Im a college student and don't have that much extra cash. How much would ProScar cost me a month?