+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Default adipose-derived stem cell protein extract

http://www.balancehairrestoration.co...stem-cells.pdf

check it out really amazing results are show. it also mention the procedure can be done with current technology. several sessions are required. trichoscan showed 83% increase in hairs (see figure.7 before treatment 29 hairs in the area and after 53. (53-29)/29 = 83%). full head pictures are also available.figure.3 shows a male without fin and figure 4 shows another on fin, but I doubt that fin would make that difference in 6 months. sad it is not approved by the FDA. but why ? it is similar to ACell + prp. it is like histogen on steroids. any how check it out. there are clinics doing research on other treatment adipose-derived stem cell without the protein extract thing. http://www.stemcellrevolution.com/cu...r-restoration/
    Last edited by hgs1989; 05-13-2014 at 02:44 PM. Reason: more information

Too early it sounds like to really say. I will say maybe my standards are too high but all those pictures just look like balding people that were balding before and balding after. I didnt even notice a difference. I guess your missing so much hair by the time its noticeable there is just no way to get enough of it back I dont know

results look amazing.. Lets get this out already.

Quote Originally Posted by downandout View Post
    results look amazing.. Lets get this out already.
    it is out in South Korea I guess. http://www.prostemics.co.kr/cosmetic/aape.php this company provide it and it it easily injected using mesotherapy. the comaony is mentioned in the paper. the concept is similar to histogen I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Too early it sounds like to really say. I will say maybe my standards are too high but all those pictures just look like balding people that were balding before and balding after. I didnt even notice a difference. I guess your missing so much hair by the time its noticeable there is just no way to get enough of it back I dont know
    not to early I found an article about it from 2007 check the link above. I can't translate it but they seem to sell it. and your standards are HIGH. the 1st pic the guy almost restored his hair line. the second guy results are amazing in the crown. remember it is a continuous treatment. I think results will improve with sessions till you achieve desirable results or no more generation is achieved. from then you can use a small transplant and keep your hair with minoxidil. I think within a year you can be over with it.

I can't find any pictures in the link. All I see is a story.

Oh I found the pics. They're in the first link. Are the pics real? If they are then I think the pics show some regrowth.

so all they do is perform a little bit of lipo and derive some ASC's from it and inject it.. Sound simple and should be no reason for FDA approval

Quote Originally Posted by downandout View Post
    so all they do is perform a little bit of lipo and derive some ASC's from it and inject it.. Sound simple and should be no reason for FDA approval
    exactly, another technique mentioned in the link above where they can mass produce the growth factors which I think would require FDA. intresetingly, tne growth factors they produced are much more concentrated than that of histogen.

I wonder if they are working on getting the HARG therapy released in the U.S. anytime soon.. This to me seems like it could be a possible cure for a lot of people out there.. Very interested to hear some more info on this being that those studies are 2 years old

Where can we get the exact treatment that was used in the study? I would not be interested in a similar treatment. It would have to be the exact same as the one in the study.