+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast

@nameless

- laboratory:
    they haven't received anything it seems their site's contact form has a problem,
    so they gave me a new address, send a new email to info@theracell.gr ,

but please rewrite your text and add more information(everything you have),i told you to include in your emai also the vitamelia site(in greek and translated in english)so that they can understand what are you talking about and ask them what are they offering :AAPE or ADSC(this is the key question)
    and the best part ,they told me you should give them also your telephone number after reading your email they will call you immediately back

- clinic :
    same as above,they haven't received anything it seems their site's contact form has also a problem,
    so they gave me a new address, send a new email to anaplasis@a-a.gr ,

but please rewrite your text and add more information(everything you have),i told you to include in your emai also the vitamelia site(in greek and translated in english)so that they can understand what are you talking about and ask them what are they offering :AAPE or ADSC(this is the key question)

after reading your email they will will respond to you within the next few days,they told me also if you have further questions you can call them(there are no language barriers),the secretary will arrange a telephone appointment with the doctor

Quote Originally Posted by zeos View Post
    @nameless

- laboratory:
    they haven't received anything it seems their site's contact form has a problem,

and the best part ,they told me you should give them also your telephone number after reading your email they will call you immediately back

- clinic :
    same as above,they haven't received anything it seems their site's contact form has also a problem,

after reading your email they will will respond to you within the next few days,they told me also if you have further questions you can call them(there are no language barriers),the secretary will arrange a telephone appointment with the doctor
    I get Wednesdays off so today is a day off for me. I have been gone all day. I will look all of this over tomorrow and send out new emails tomorrow (Thursday) after I get off work. You can count on it.

@nameless

- laboratory:

- clinic :

I do not understand what you are saying about the email addresses.

* For example, are you saying that info@theracell.gr , is an email address with or without the comma at the end after an extra space?

* Also, I don't understand what you are saying about vitamelia.

zeos, My computer internet service provider hasn't been working for days so I haven't been able to re-send the information to the clinics and labs.

After thinking about it I've decided that it would be best if you sent them the emails. I have sent them emails repeatedly and they aren't responding to my emails. And now you are giving me new emails to re-send the emails that I have already sent multiple times. Frankly, I'm tired of sending the same emails to the same people over and over and over again. Plus, I don't fully understand your instructions how to send them the emails again anyway. You should just send the emails since they are not getting my emails.

In your emails tell them this:

I read about that you treat hair loss by implanting adipose derived stem cells into balding scalp. But I have it from a leading authority that if you implant adipose derived stem cells these cells could migrate out of the tissue that they are injected into. I wrote an email to the famous OKYANOS HEART INSTITUTE in The Bahamas and asked them about this issue and here in quotations is the email they sent to me:

"ADRCs as well as mesenchymal cells (MSCs) from bone marrow,when delivered in the heart as well as other tissues and organs have generally migrated out of the target tissue after about three days though some can be found up to about five weeks. It is important to note that the primary way these cells regenerate and repair is through cell-to-cell signaling (paracrine effect). The cells can and do turn into other cells. That is why they are called adult stem cells. The differentiate into adipose, bone, cartilage etc. The cells “know” what tissue is needed so in the case of the heart they differentiate into heart muscle cells (cardiomyocytes). It is also important to note that while ADRCs have been found to grow new cardiomyocytes they are not enough to build new muscle but they appear to assist in improving pumping function. The most important mechanism for cardiac and other wound repair found with ADRCs is the growth of new blood vessels (angiogenesis). These new bloods vessels support the main arteries and bring more blood and oxygen to the lungs so the person can breathe better per the PRECISE trial (see data on maximum volume of oxygen consumption –mVO2).
    What makes ADRCs “better” is that they have been found to be more abundant with cells that are more directly capable of stimulating the growth of new blood vessels as well as cardiomyocytes and are more potent later in life that bone marrow cells."

So the problem is that if you inject these adipose derived stem cells into the scalp they will probably migrate out of the scalp area rapidly. But there appears to be a solution. Instead of injecting the adipose derived stem cells you could instead inject the growth factors and proteins that the adipose derived stem cells excrete. These growth factors and proteins are the substances in the adipose derived stem cells which cause hair to grow anyway so why not simply inject the growth factors and proteins instead? In either case you would have to do repeated injections once every couple weeks until the hair is satisfactorily improved, and then perhaps once ever 4 to 6 months for maintenance after the hair is satisfactorily improved. But if you do repeat injections of adipose derived stem cells that would be very costly and it might not work because the cells migrate out of the scalp area so rapidly. But if you simply inject the growth factors and proteins that would give the follicles a good bath of these growth factors and proteins, and the growth factors and proteins are much more economical to acquire and inject.

Below is a study which tells all about the efficacy of these growth factors and proteins. In this study it will even disclose where you can get the solution of these growth factors and proteins from a Seoul South Korean company called Prostemics Co, Ltd (Seoul, Korea). The substance is called AAPE. The study also explains that the doctors in the study used some other hair nourishing ingredients in combination with the AAPE (from the Seoul Korea company) to create a mixture they called HARG. I think it would be best to inject HARG once every 2 weeks perhaps until hair acquires satisfactory improvement and then once every 4 - 6 months after that for maintenance.

http://www.balancehairrestoration.co...stem-cells.pdf

If you will start offering this HARG treatment please let me know . And also please add platelet-derived growth factor-D (PDG-D) since it appears to accelerate growth. Here is an article about
    how adding platelet-derived growth factor-D (PDG-D) to AAPE accelerates hair growth faster than AAPE alone.

http://www.korea.net/NewsFocus/Sci-T...ticleId=122260

''I read about that you treat hair loss by implanting adipose derived stem cells into balding scalp''

how do you know?
    did you read the vitamelia site carefully?
    https://translate.google.de/translat...ara&edit-text=

''A new medical technique for hair regeneration using stem cells solves in men and women with thin hair and thinning. Treatment is based on the isolation of a large number of proteins, which are released from the stem cells of fat. .....''

before assuming that they are offering ADSC we should ask them first what treatment is offered at the clinic-laboratory: ADSC or AAPE ?

rewrite your email and i will send it for you but for further questions you will contact them(email,telephone etc...)because you have the knowledge of the issue

''I read about that you treat hair loss by implanting adipose derived stem cells into balding scalp''

how do you know?
    did you read the vitamelia site carefully?
    https://translate.google.de/translat...ara&edit-text=

''A new medical technique for hair regeneration using stem cells solves in men and women with thin hair and thinning. Treatment is based on the isolation of a large number of proteins, which are released from the stem cells of fat. .....''

before assuming that they are offering ADSC we should ask them first what treatment is offered at the clinic-laboratory: ADSC or AAPE ?

rewrite your email and i will send it for you but for further questions you will contact them(email,telephone etc...)because you have the knowledge of the issue
    I know that some of the clinics are offering ADSCs whereas some are offering some form of growth factors and proteins. I worded that email for the clinics that are offering ADSCs. I will write another email for the clinics that are offering growth factors and proteins and I will post that new email so you can send it. Please send the clinics that are offering ADSCs the email I have already posted. We may as well contact as many clinics as possible.

Zeios here I have re-written the email to ask the right questions and better explain the information to the company that may be injecting proteins instead of fat cells. Look this email over and please send it to them.

Dear clinic,

Are you injecting fat cells to treat hair loss or are you injecting the proteins from fat cells to treat hair loss? Or perhaps do you offer two different treatments and one treatment is injecting fat cells and the other treatment is injecting proteins from fat cells?

If one treatment is injecting fat cells I wish to inform you something I have learned from a leading authority that if you implant fat cells these cells could migrate out of the tissue that they are injected into. I wrote an email to the famous OKYANOS HEART INSTITUTE in The Bahamas and asked them about this issue and here in quotations is the email they sent to me:

"ADRCs as well as mesenchymal cells (MSCs) from bone marrow,when delivered in the heart as well as other tissues and organs have generally migrated out of the target tissue after about three days though some can be found up to about five weeks. It is important to note that the primary way these cells regenerate and repair is through cell-to-cell signaling (paracrine effect). The cells can and do turn into other cells. That is why they are called adult stem cells. The differentiate into adipose, bone, cartilage etc. The cells “know” what tissue is needed so in the case of the heart they differentiate into heart muscle cells (cardiomyocytes). It is also important to note that while ADRCs have been found to grow new cardiomyocytes they are not enough to build new muscle but they appear to assist in improving pumping function. The most important mechanism for cardiac and other wound repair found with ADRCs is the growth of new blood vessels (angiogenesis). These new bloods vessels support the main arteries and bring more blood and oxygen to the lungs so the person can breathe better per the PRECISE trial (see data on maximum volume of oxygen consumption –mVO2). What makes ADRCs “better” is that they have been found to be more abundant with cells that are more directly capable of stimulating the growth of new blood vessels as well as cardiomyocytes and are more potent later in life that bone marrow cells."

I know it sounds like the above email so that injecting cells can be better but that is for growing new blood cells, not growing hair. The problem is that if you inject fat cells into the scalp they will likely migrate out of the scalp area rapidly before they get a chance to excrete much of the hair nourishing proteins and growth factors. But there appears to be a solution to this problem. Instead of injecting the fat cells you could instead inject the proteins and growth factors that the fat cells excrete to make hair grow. Since these proteins and growth factors are the substances in the fat cells which make hair grow anyway it only makes sense to inject the proteins and growth factors instead since injected fat cells likely migrate out of the scalp area before they get a chance to excrete much of the proteins and growth factors that make hair grow. But if you inject the proteins and growth factors instead then those injected proteins and growth factors would start working immediately to make hair grow from the moment they are injected into the skin. To reiterate: if you inject the cells then one has to wait for the cells to excrete the proteins and growth factors that grow hair and the cells likely migrate out of the scalp before they excrete much proteins and growth factors. But if you inject the proteins and growth factors they immediately start working to improve the follicles.

You would have to do repeated injections once every couple weeks until the hair is satisfactorily improved, and then perhaps once ever 4 to 6 months for maintenance after the hair is satisfactorily improved. But if you do repeat injections of fat cells that would be very costly and it might not work because the cells migrate out of the scalp area so rapidly. But if you simply inject the proteins and growth factors then the proteins and growth factors would give the follicles a good bath of these proteins and growth factors, and the proteins and growth factors are much more economical to acquire and inject.

But it's best to use the exact correct proteins and growth factors. Below is a study which tells the correct proteins and growth factors and it tells about the efficacy of these proteins and growth factors. In this study it will even disclose where you can get the perfect solution of the correct proteins and growth factors from a Seoul South Korean company named Prostemics Co, Ltd. The correct proteins and growth factors are in their mixture called AAPE. And if you read the study carefully the study also explains that the doctors in the study mixed some other hair nourishing ingredients into the AAPE to create a mixture they called HARG. I think it would be best to also mix the same ingredients into the AAPE to create HARG and then inject HARG once every 2 weeks until hair achieves satisfactory improvement, and then once every 4 - 6 months after that for maintenance. But it's very important to use the correct proteins and growth factors, and the Seoul Korea company (Prostemics Co, Ltd) appears to have created the correct mix of the right proteins and growth factors.

If you will start offering this HARG treatment please let me know . And also please add platelet-derived growth factor-D (PDG-D) since it appears to accelerate growth. Here is an article about how adding platelet-derived growth factor-D (PDG-D) to AAPE accelerates hair growth faster than AAPE alone.

zeos I hope you are going to send my latest email in my latest post to the clinics that you and I are discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    zeos I hope you are going to send my latest email in my latest post to the clinics that you and I are discussing.
    Don't worry,i sent them the emails on thursday morning, we must now wait for their response

Alias please say this to the clinic that is treating your hair loss with ADSCs.

Since you are injecting adipose derived stem cells to treat hair loss I wish to inform you about something I have learned from a leading authority who tells me that if you implant fat cells these cells could migrate out of the tissue that they are injected into. I wrote an email to the famous OKYANOS HEART INSTITUTE in The Bahamas and asked them about this issue and here in quotations is the email they sent to me:

"ADRCs as well as mesenchymal cells (MSCs) from bone marrow,when delivered in the heart as well as other tissues and organs have generally migrated out of the target tissue after about three days though some can be found up to about five weeks. It is important to note that the primary way these cells regenerate and repair is through cell-to-cell signaling (paracrine effect). The cells can and do turn into other cells. That is why they are called adult stem cells. The differentiate into adipose, bone, cartilage etc. The cells “know” what tissue is needed so in the case of the heart they differentiate into heart muscle cells (cardiomyocytes). It is also important to note that while ADRCs have been found to grow new cardiomyocytes they are not enough to build new muscle but they appear to assist in improving pumping function. The most important mechanism for cardiac and other wound repair found with ADRCs is the growth of new blood vessels (angiogenesis). These new bloods vessels support the main arteries and bring more blood and oxygen to the lungs so the person can breathe better per the PRECISE trial (see data on maximum volume of oxygen consumption –mVO2). What makes ADRCs “better” is that they have been found to be more abundant with cells that are more directly capable of stimulating the growth of new blood vessels as well as cardiomyocytes and are more potent later in life that bone marrow cells."

I know that it sounds like maybe injecting adipose derived stem cells can be effective but that is for growing new blood cells, not growing hair. The problem is that if you inject fat cells into the scalp they will likely migrate out of the scalp area rapidly before they get a chance to excrete enough of the proteins and growth factors that grow hair. But there appears to be a solution to this problem. Instead of injecting the fat cells you could instead inject the proteins and growth factors that the fat cells excrete to make hair grow. Since these proteins and growth factors are the substances in the fat cells which make hair grow anyway it only makes sense to inject the proteins and growth factors instead since injected fat cells could migrate out of the scalp before they get a chance to excrete much of those proteins and growth factors that make hair grow. But if you inject the proteins and growth factors instead then those injected proteins and growth factors would start working immediately to make hair grow from the moment they are injected into the skin. To reiterate: if you inject the cells then you have to wait for the cells to excrete the proteins and growth factors that grow hair, and the cells likely migrate out of the scalp before they can excrete much of those growth factors and proteins. But if you inject the proteins and growth factors instead then they immediately start working to improve the follicles.

You would have to do repeated injections of those growth factors and proteins once every couple weeks until the hair is satisfactorily improved, and then perhaps once every 4 to 6 months for maintenance after the hair is satisfactorily improved. But if you do repeat injections of fat cells that would be very costly and it might not work because the cells migrate out of the scalp area so rapidly. But if you simply inject the proteins and growth factors then the proteins and growth factors would immediately give the follicles a good bath of these proteins and growth factors. Plus the proteins and growth factors are much less expensive to acquire and inject.

But it's best to use the exact correct proteins and growth factors. Below is a study which tells the correct proteins and growth factors and it tells about the efficacy of these proteins and growth factors. In this study it will even disclose where you can get the perfect solution of the correct proteins and growth factors from a Seoul South Korean company named Prostemics Co, Ltd. The correct proteins and growth factors are in their mixture called AAPE. And if you read the study carefully the study also explains that the doctors in the study mixed some other hair nourishing ingredients into the AAPE to create a mixture they called HARG. I think it would be best to also mix the same ingredients into the AAPE to create HARG and then inject HARG once every 2 weeks until hair achieves satisfactory improvement, and then once every 4 - 6 months after that for maintenance. But it's very important to use the correct proteins and growth factors, and the Seoul Korea company (Prostemics Co, Ltd) appears to have created the correct mix of the right proteins and growth factors.

If you will start offering this HARG treatment please let me know . And also please add platelet-derived growth factor-D (PDG-D) since it appears to accelerate growth. Here is an article about how adding platelet-derived growth factor-D (PDG-D) to AAPE accelerates hair growth faster than AAPE alone.