+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    I wasn't really aware of such a solution being commercially available except growth factors derived from e.coli. But that is obviously different. It has definitely sparked my interest. Let's just hope it works as published in the paper..

Let me get some more information about this, availability, price etc. I'll let you guys know.
    Equally important will be how long the positive effects will last for hair?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Equally important will be how long the positive effects will last for hair?
    i would say at least 4 to 6 months. injecting this stuff every 6 months or even every 4 months would be ok, if the price is reasonable. what do you think?
    about the price: in total i would be ready to pay up to 2000 bucks a year if the results are real and hair could be maintained at least. do you think it will cost more?

i also think the the results would get better and better with each treatment once the scalp has reached a somehow healthy state.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    i would say at least 4 to 6 months. injecting this stuff every 6 months or even every 4 months would be ok, if the price is reasonable. what do you think?
    about the price: in total i would be ready to pay up to 2000 bucks a year if the results are real and hair could be maintained at least. do you think it will cost more?

i also think the the results would get better and better with each treatment once the scalp has reached a somehow healthy state.
    I have no idea... about lasting desired effects or price. But a single session of injections cannot be more than a portion of a hair transplant. The time required and raw costs for the clinics though, I cant see them being more expensive than a hair transplant. Markup will have to be significant in order for them to turn a profit but.

I guess you'd have to do a comparison to current treatments with similar methods in order to get an idea of what it MAY cost.

I registered for a 'trial' on that site and got this email back:

"Hello Mr. XYZ,
    Thank you for taking the time to email us about the options we have available depending on the type of Hair Restoration program you would like to pursue. The best option for hair restoration is the NeoGraft method with SVF enhancement; this method transplants follicles from the back of your head to the areas where you are receding or balding. This process takes a long time depending on how many hair follicles you have harvested and transplanted. The SVF enhancement is Stromal Vascular Fraction, which is a broth that contains stem cells and growth factors that help the regenerative process. If you would like to have the grafts with SVF then it would cost $6 per graft plus $1500, without SVF would cost $6 per graft. We also have a hair product AQ Solutions that is a laboratory made growth factors that help stimulate hair growth in the area of need. The AQ product is a serum that is rubbed into the scalp and is also stamped in with micro needles, these tiny needles allow the AQ serum to get into the scalp and help stimulate hair growth. I have attached some before and after pictures of the AQ Hair Solution.
    If you would like to talk in greater detail about your hair restoration options please call me at XXXXXXXXXX or email me a phone number and a good time to call so that we can discuss this more."

Thoughts?

Sounds a bit dodgy.

They are offering it with a HT so its pretty impossible to tell how much of any regrowth is down to the SVF and how much is down to the regrowth of transplanted hairs.

Quote Originally Posted by comb0ver View Post
    I registered for a 'trial' on that site and got this email back:

"Hello Mr. XYZ,
    Thank you for taking the time to email us about the options we have available depending on the type of Hair Restoration program you would like to pursue. The best option for hair restoration is the NeoGraft method with SVF enhancement; this method transplants follicles from the back of your head to the areas where you are receding or balding. This process takes a long time depending on how many hair follicles you have harvested and transplanted. The SVF enhancement is Stromal Vascular Fraction, which is a broth that contains stem cells and growth factors that help the regenerative process. If you would like to have the grafts with SVF then it would cost $6 per graft plus $1500, without SVF would cost $6 per graft. We also have a hair product AQ Solutions that is a laboratory made growth factors that help stimulate hair growth in the area of need. The AQ product is a serum that is rubbed into the scalp and is also stamped in with micro needles, these tiny needles allow the AQ serum to get into the scalp and help stimulate hair growth. I have attached some before and after pictures of the AQ Hair Solution.
    If you would like to talk in greater detail about your hair restoration options please call me at XXXXXXXXXX or email me a phone number and a good time to call so that we can discuss this more."

Thoughts?
    Can you post the before/after photos?

That SVF stuff sounds.... interesting.

Anyone check the background on these doctors/researchers and their company? Are they even credible?

Here is some more information;

http://www.squeezedfatgrafting.com/a...4/AAPE-YMS.pdf

Think it is supplied as freeze dried powder indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Here is some more information;

http://www.squeezedfatgrafting.com/a...4/AAPE-YMS.pdf

Think it is supplied as freeze dried powder indeed.
    Page 11 of that article states they applied for a patent on the substance for hair growth back in 2007.

They've had 7 years to check for safety... the stuff should be pretty safe to use.

wow... forget about hairlos. i'm in for a wrinkle treatment =)
    it's awesome what it does to skin...