+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    The only papers we should be taking with 100% certainty are from Dr. Lauster, Jahoda, Cotsarelis, Christiano and Tsuji.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    We've seen similar fake papers in the past. Remember the derma rolling paper ? Or Gho's publication in that dermatology journal ? Papers alone don't mean much. Does the science make sense ? I guess it could, although again, injection of stem cells have proven so far always either to be a failure or have VERY mediocre results at best, for several reasons. Besides that we have clinic who say they have a track record of 15 years of good results, yet they don't give a 'money back' guarantee to somebody who they claim is a perfect case for their treatment. They offer the same treatment AGAIN instead.

I think it's very important here to realize that although this treatment MIGHT somewhat work, you're paying a hefty fee for in my opinion a slight chance that it can work. If people like Alias123 are ok with that, like he states, that's great and we can see if this works for him, that's a great opportunity for this forum. But again, it's important to stay with facts. Posting lies to get people to do experimental treatments, that's just extremely unethical and as long as JarJarbinx will do that, I will keep correcting him.
    it could be a scam. that what we need to find out. since it is coming from south korea I would believe the ingredients are as they will be on the label 90% sure I would say. I already stated my opinion on the use of secreted growth factors. histogen is just highly concentrated mixture of growth factors. and judging from several pictures i have seen so far I think I have every reason to believe it will work. So I think I would pay for AAPE. as far as people being pushed to do unethical treatments, anyone who takes a medical advice from a forum, I think he saw the risks coming. going to nigam. I am not being racist but believing a doctor with a clinic in India ( it is a fact that India is not well organized at any area again not racist) is non sense. as far as Gho I would have believed the guy myself but with a reasonable amount of caution. at least being in the Netherlands he cant get away with making your immune system attacking you.
    pilox was kinda exposed. you Arashi cold do the same here. go deeper into the people behind it see their publications and their positions to know their credibility. unless proven scam we can not state that it is a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by hgs1989 View Post
    unless proven scam we can not state that it is a scam.
    Agreed of course. That's why it's going to be interesting to see how Alias123 responds to this treatment. They told him he's an ideal candidate, he should have good results. If not, then that's a very bad sign.

Agreed of course. That's why it's going to be interesting to see how Alias123 responds to this treatment. They told him he's an ideal candidate, he should have good results. If not, then that's a very bad sign.
    Aias would only prove whether fat stem cells injection works or not. we need to find out about AAPE .

The only papers we should be taking with 100% certainty are from Dr. Lauster, Jahoda, Cotsarelis, Christiano and Tsuji.
    Ok Hellouser, then nestle in for your 7+ year wait and stop whining all the time. You want a product that is completely researched and vetted then you will have to invest TIME into it by waiting 7+ years.

But you're also one of the posters who whines the most about waiting.

You're best chance in the here and now is AAPE. Period. Your 2nd best chance in the here and now is adipose derived stem cells.

Quote Originally Posted by hgs1989 View Post
    Aias would only prove whether fat stem cells injection works or not. we need to find out about AAPE .
    Of course you're right again. And we already have a good sign that AAPE works because there is an AAPE study plus Histogen works.

What we need to focus on is organizing a group of us with sense who will individually send a lot of emails to the Swiss and Greek clinics asking them to start offering AAPE.

Agreed
    Then why don't you just go away?

Why don't you just go somewhere and wait your 7 - 10 years for those guys to cure hair loss?

At least then we won't have to deal with your constant arguing about other treatments that some of us rightfully and smartly find EXTREMELY promising.

Here's hellouser:

"Wah, wah the researchers are taking too long. The FDA is wasting time. Wah, wah. We have to find a way around the delays by the researchers and the FDA."

"We should only consider treatments that are being brought to market slowly by the mainstream researchers who are taking to too long."

Of course hellouser didn't actually say the exact above 2 statements but the things that he is constantly saying in every post mean the exact same thing as the above 2 statements. Everything he says means the same things as these two statements and any intelligent person can see that these two things mean opposite things. This is why I say that hellouser is like a senseless PMS women.

It would be a bad sign for adipose derived stem cells, not AAPE fool.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Here's hellouser:

"Wah, wah the researchers are taking too long. The FDA is wasting time. Wah, wah. We have to find a way around the delays by the researchers and the FDA."

"We should only consider treatments that are being brought to market slowly by the mainstream researchers who are taking to too long."

Of course hellouser didn't actually say the exact above 2 statements but the things that he is constantly saying in every post mean the exact same thing as the above 2 statements. Everything he says means the same things as these two statements and any intelligent person can see that these two things mean opposite things. This is why I say that hellouser is like a senseless PMS women.
    Unfortunately for you is that I'm actually right about my comments, lol. If you're so sure about AAPE, how come you're not getting the procedure yourself and if it were to work so well, why isn't it making headline news? The simplest answer is usually the right one...