+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

I emailed clinics using ADSCs for hair growth and the Bahamian clinic using ADSCs for heart problems to ask about the ADSCs migrating. So far I have only heard back from the heart clinic. Here is what the heart clinic said:

ADRCs as well as mesenchymal cells (MSCs) from bone marrow,when delivered in the heart as well as other tissues and organs have generally migrated out of the target tissue after about three days though some can be found up to about five weeks. It is important to note that the primary way these cells regenerate and repair is through cell-to-cell signaling (paracrine effect). The cells can and do turn into other cells. That is why they are called adult stem cells. The differentiate into adipose, bone, cartilage etc. The cells “know” what tissue is needed so in the case of the heart they differentiate into heart muscle cells (cardiomyocytes). It is also important to note that while ADRCs have been found to grow new cardiomyocytes they are not enough to build new muscle but they appear to assist in improving pumping function. The most important mechanism for cardiac and other wound repair found with ADRCs is the growth of new blood vessels (angiogenesis). These new bloods vessels support the main arteries and bring more blood and oxygen to the lungs so the person can breathe better per the PRECISE trial (see data on maximum volume of oxygen consumption –mVO2).
    What makes ADRCs “better” is that they have been found to be more abundant with cells that are more directly capable of stimulating the growth of new blood vessels as well as cardiomyocytes and are more potent later in life that bone marrow cells.
    I hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Prior to the 2014 hair loss congress "The Arishi" reported that scientists had resolved the trichogenicity issue but he was proved to be wrong and "The Arishi" later bizarrely accused needhairasap of being in cahoots with the marketers of Pilox to cheat posters at hair loss websites. LOL!
    Wow, you just keep saying on posting those lies ! I asked you so many times to show evidence for your lies and to quote my post in which I supposedly would have said that (which I never did of course) but you just ignore those every single time. So I will now make a bookmark of this post and just post the link next time you accuse me again (probably today or tomorrow).

About supposedly having trichogenicity resolved, of course I never said such thing ! You made that up, cause you're angry at me cause you hate to be confronted by the fact that I show the world how you keep pushing people towards costly experimental unproven treatments, to risk their health and money FOR YOU, while you stay in your relaxing chair and risk NOTHING.

About needhairasap, let me address that too in this post for once and for all. This guy has been defending Pilox from the start like it was his own company. But it's not just this extreme fanboyism that made me suspicious. It goes further than that. He opened a thread recently in which he posted OLD photo's taken from the SAGA forum, way after vraf posted newer photo's. In this newer photo's it showed clearly that vraf didnt have any difference at all but in the older photo's he had longer hair which could mislead some newbies into thinking he actually gained hair. As needhairasap was active in that SAGA thread after vraf posted those newer photo's, he clearly saw them, yet he decided to open a thread based on this older, misleading photo's. I asked you: if he isn't somehow financially involved with pilox, why the hell would he do that ? You never answered me, yet you keep claiming it is impossible he is even involved. You fail again to supply any motivation or evidence he's NOT involved or why it would be 'absurd' to even think that.

And lastly, now you're saying that I'm claiming stem cells can't work. Again, you make these lies up out of thin hair, I never said such thing. I AM saying that at this moment there is no reliable scientific evidence that you can grow a significant amount of hair via injection of those stem cells and that pretty much all trials with stem cells in humans either failed or had VERY limited success, due to those stem cells just simply travelling to other area's, away from the injection sites and/or just converting into other tissue. And that there are health risks like cancer involved, as well as steep costs.

Now, I'm not going to repeat myself again but next time you post those crazy lies AGAIN, I will just post a link to this post cause refuting your trolling posts are starting to eat up my time now

@nameless
    you should immediately contact this laboratory regarding this matter
    http://theracell.eu/?page_id=120

Quote Originally Posted by zeos View Post
    @nameless
    you should immediately contact this laboratory regarding this matter
    http://theracell.eu/?page_id=120
    Zeos, I'm going to email them as soon as I get off work.

If we can't be sure that a good portion of these ADSCs stay local where they are injected then the best bet is AAPE, which may also be obtainable from the Swiss ADCS clinic, but a patient would probably have to fly to Switzerland or Greece once every 7 - 10 days for the first few months when first starting treatment. I do think that once you recovered some hair you could start going less often for maintenance.

Ok its decided now, im doing my second treatment in October, but im doing my second with the swiss clinic, even though the charge almost twice the price it seems like their methods are better ( and in their price everything is included ( 4 star hotel and transportation.
    These are the questions i asked.
    and i asked them before about money back guarantee and they said that a haircount can be done and if not pleased with the results i can get a second treatment for no cost.
    these are the questions i asked now.

Since i had a treatment before, will my chances of results be higher?

Definitely this is true, stem cell treatment locally would be expected to have an aggregate result, meaning that will further increase angiogenicity in the treating area resulting in better blood circulation and subsequent strengthening of the existing hair folicles.

2. What kind of results can i expect? im in very early stages of hairloss, with a receding hairline, all i want is that my hairline stays the same since i have good density overall.

Your case is trully a "case scenario" for using stem cell mesotherapy for hair loss since you are still have a good hairline, therefore stem cells will impart further strengthening and eventually stabilization of your condition.

3. the hairline has recceded over the past 12 months, since these hair follices shouldent be completley dead yet, are there bigger chance since my loss hasent been ongoing for that long?

Your age (still in twenties) is also a very important factor ensuring excellent viability and proliferation of your stem cells along with the fact that you mention above will result in a very good prognosis for your condition.

4. if i get results, how long do they last? im using propecia aswell and have been for 18 months.

You will start seeing results after a period of three months and are expected to last for a minimum of 18 months based on all other hailoss risk factors staying the same. DHT formation inhibition by propecia is not expected to affect stem cell proliferation in your scalp area.

That's an answer without any commitment. I'd really ask them for guarantees. They say "your case is trully a "case scenario" for using stem cell mesotherapy for hair loss", so if it doesn't work for you, then it most probably won't work for anybody. In that case, why would they offer a therapy that won't work for anybody at all ? So, after this claim that you are a text book scenario, they SHOULD give you some guarantees for results.

@Alias123
    i think it's too much money for only one session
    did they give you a timeline how often will you need to repeat this procedure to get regrowth/maintain results?
    i don't believe in one session treatments

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    That's an answer without any commitment. I'd really ask them for guarantees. They say "your case is trully a "case scenario" for using stem cell mesotherapy for hair loss", so if it doesn't work for you, then it most probably won't work for anybody. In that case, why would they offer a therapy that won't work for anybody at all ? So, after this claim that you are a text book scenario, they SHOULD give you some guarantees for results.
    Should we demand guarantees from all doctors Arishi? If we do will doctors stop treating us?

I don't trust much of anything you say Arishi. You've been making mistakes and talking delusional poo a long time. I will never forget you accusing needhairasap of working with the Pilox marketers to cheat bald man and telling us all how the 2014 hair loss congress researchers resolved the trichogencity issue and cured hair loss.

me:In the case that i wont get any results at all, will there be any kind of compensation or is it on my own risk?

I would like to ensure you that for 15 years know we have never had a case with no results!

As you understand results may vary and are dependent from several factors including age, genetics, environment etc.

From our end we always do our best to keep you happy being in close contact and this we will do for your case, as well, by performing contouring or repetitive treatments, if necessary, at our own cost.

Thank you and I remain at your disposal

Quote Originally Posted by Alias123 View Post
    I would like to ensure you that for 15 years know we have never had a case with no results!
    So, in that case they should agree to a 'no result - money back' guarantee right ? Ask them about it. If they don't want do to the haircount, you could agree with them that an independent clinic performs the haircount. Would love to hear their reaction to that !