+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by moleular View Post
    What I'm trying to do here is crowd fund this research - the culturing of stem cells under hypoxic conditions to produce various growth factors - to double check the research of Fukuoka and form it into a viable procedure.
    As I have mentioned already, I have a lab organised and partner clinics. What I'd like now is to gauge some interest. I'll set this up as a new thread from the main cutting edge / future treatments and link to a form where people can register their interest and give an idea of how much they could donate.
    Maybe someone could give me an idea of how Desmonds trip to Korea was funded so that I could follow the same methods?
    you don't need to double check any thing. culturing cells and take the proteins has been done and many cosmetic products that we have today conatin growth factors. it is the FDA approval of meso injections of these growth factors is what we need and what histogen is trying to achieve. I made a mistake before that I thought that culturing fibroblasts is different than cutlring adepocyte cells, apparently it is the same. we don't need to double check any thing. a ****tail of (bfgf, kgf, folistatin, thymosin beta 4, wnts, vegf, hgf, ctgf and igf1) will do great for hair loss sufferers and it is already researched. these growth factors are also in many cosmetic products. getting them to the dermis without injections is a tough task. iposomal delivery is one way. dermaheal has allsorts of GF in their products with liposome. but injections is the way to go with GFs not topicals.

Quote Originally Posted by moleular View Post
    35yrsafter, hellouser & hgs1989

I do wonder whether sometimes these forums never manage to get anywhere, because the original thread which starts the topic gets lost in pages and pages of crap.
    This is exactly the thing I'm talking about, this is the same pdf which kicked off this topic (Fukuoka's research), and it is this which I am trying to crowd-fund. The procedure currently isn't available.
    The vials you make reference to hgs1989 are available from some spurious looking site. As far as I can ascertain, it seems that they were pushing the AAPE product from Korea.
    I mailed the owner and after one poor reply, heard nothing else.

What I'm trying to do here is crowd fund this research - the culturing of stem cells under hypoxic conditions to produce various growth factors - to double check the research of Fukuoka and form it into a viable procedure.
    As I have mentioned already, I have a lab organised and partner clinics. What I'd like now is to gauge some interest. I'll set this up as a new thread from the main cutting edge / future treatments and link to a form where people can register their interest and give an idea of how much they could donate.
    Maybe someone could give me an idea of how Desmonds trip to Korea was funded so that I could follow the same methods?
    I don't trust those vials anymore than you do moleular. Assuming they're legit there is still the problem that growth factors have to be stored and transported in very specific ways or else they lose potency. I would be highly skeptical of those vials. That having been said, I still can't figure out why a 4-man study needs to be done before the lab/clinic you found would start dispensing the treatment. There are at least 2 studies already done on humans using AAPE. I don't see where some small 4-man study would make a big difference to the body of knowledge already known about AAPE treatment. By requiring a 4-man study using AAPE all we are accomplishing is to cause a needless delay because it will take time to raise the money and then the study would have to be done. The two studies that were already done involved more subjects than just 4 subjects so we already have the results of two larger studies than the study you are proposing.

And then there's the issue that the highly credible and respected Yale University already assured everyone that the growth factors/proteins which comes from adipose derived stem cells are not only the signals that prompt the follicles to grow hair, but they are also the ONLY THING required to get follicles to grow hair. And the growth factors/proteins in AAPE are the the growth factors/proteins that Yale University was referring to.

If we waste time doing a 4-man study it would just be a time-wasting formality IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by hgs1989 View Post
    I don't know. someone posted on this thread a link where you can buy 5 vials for 1000$.

I don't know if I would trust those vials. Has anyone tried it? I think Swooping said that these growth factors have to be stored a specific way and can not sit for very long. Dr. Gardner also said that they're unstable. I think that these growth factors have to processed and used in specific ways or they lose their potency.

is the paper above a fake? i searched in pubmed and i didn't find nothing... it seems like an advertising paper-like. am i wrong??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQHWW4GQxyU

There is a hope.....
    Quote Originally Posted by hgs1989 View Post
    http://www.balancehairrestoration.co...stem-cells.pdf

check it out really amazing results are show. it also mention the procedure can be done with current technology. several sessions are required. trichoscan showed 83% increase in hairs (see figure.7 before treatment 29 hairs in the area and after 53. (53-29)/29 = 83%). full head pictures are also available.figure.3 shows a male without fin and figure 4 shows another on fin, but I doubt that fin would make that difference in 6 months. sad it is not approved by the FDA. but why ? it is similar to ACell + prp. it is like histogen on steroids. any how check it out. there are clinics doing research on other treatment adipose-derived stem cell without the protein extract thing. http://www.stemcellrevolution.com/cu...r-restoration/

Quote Originally Posted by Mshape View Post
    Old news. Also, we havent heard from Tsuji Labs in a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Old news. Also, we havent heard from Tsuji Labs in a very long time.
    Tsuji is now working in a tissue engineering company if I remember correctly, it has hair regeneration as one of their goals but I don't see what the heck they are doing right now, seems they have been dicking around for ages.

Can't you order it from Prostemics and have a doctor inject it into your scalp in the US? Also, are there sides from AAPE?

Just be careful with Prostemics....you might not get what you pay for. Will follow up on this very soon