+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help

Default I need help

Hi
    I started using lipogaine 6 months ago , it works , but I can see some unwanted hair near my eyebrows , about a month and a half ago I started using it once a day to stop this unwanted hair but it's not helping , after going to the doctor to ask him about my hairloss he said that it's due to stress and depression
    I wash my hair three hours after applying the lipogaine
    are there any alternatives that can help me to stop hairloss without any side effects

thanks

If you are loosing your hair through stress and depression and its not mpb it may return after this period of stress!

If it is mpb my advice would be to try propecia and see if you can tolerate it, if not your options are minox but again people do report sides from this, after that your looking at laser treatment some arevl reporting good results from the igrow other than that you are down to other hair loss supplements such as trx2, viviscal, procerin ect, problem is i don't think any of these will help you like proecia

Default regarding minox

I am losing my hair due to excessive depression , it's been more than three years now , regarding minoxodil I use lipogaine which contains 5% minoxodil , using products which contains 2% minixodil won't reduce the side effects ?
    aren't there any products other than products that contains minoxodil that can help ? , anything
    and if I go through a hair implants surgery , will that stop the hair loss forever ?
    thanks

If you have a hair transplant, you will continue to loose the other hair on top and all that will remain is the transplanted hair and that's only if your donor hair stays thick and strong people also thin out in donor hair, you need a consultation with an ethical doctor who will advise you if you are a good candidate, but if your not willing to risk propecia and your destined for nw5 onwards my guess would be no but then again some nw6 have amazing donor hair and have enough to transplant to a reasonable result!

Lowering the dose of minox may reduce sides but there is only one way to find out and that's by trying.

Propecia or fin is the only thing that will really save you but there are reported side effects, its something again you will only find out by trying! All the other side effect free stuff such as what i mentioned above probably won't help you anywhere near as much as you would like, only other thing i can think of with potential is laser therapy but that can be abit hit and miss