+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

alldaychemist is good, as is inhouse.

The proper use of alldaychemist is to take advantage of their $25 flat shipping rate. Buy in bulk and it should be the cheapest option (that I know of). I have been using their dut for the last year. I have very aggressive loss and in my opinion, it has been completely halted.

But Pharmacy2u.co.uk is a real regulated pharmacy. Go with that.

@Plan C: I'm in the UK and just got my first batch of Dut from Inhouse. No prescription and (thankfully!) no customs charge either!

Just got 30 tabs to test it for a few days for sides. It was £26.00 all in.

I think I'll only use it once or twice a week and give up the finpecia. Is that a good idea? I'm a little anxious about it, as it's a lot stronger than fin.

Quote Originally Posted by jackk View Post
    @Plan C: I'm in the UK and just got my first batch of Dut from Inhouse. No prescription and (thankfully!) no customs charge either!

Just got 30 tabs to test it for a few days for sides. It was £26.00 all in.

I think I'll only use it once or twice a week and give up the finpecia. Is that a good idea? I'm a little anxious about it, as it's a lot stronger than fin.
    Hi Jack. I got my Avodart from Pharmacy2u a couple of weeks back. It was expensive but definitely legit. I've been taking it on Mondays and Thursdays and taking fin on the remaining days. The first 4 times I took it I suffered sexual side effects. However, I took it yesterday and today I have no sides. I also shed a little each time. I'm going to continue taking it twice a week and, if the sides completely disappear, take it every day.

I wonder if I should start dut to, to rebuild my hairline. But I'm too scared if it will affect my beard development :/ so I dunno.

Buying from Pharmacy2u too, but my state covers 90% of the costs.. so a half of avodart costs me less than a month of propecia.

Cheers, Plan C. Great to hear your sides are fading.

Monday and Thursday sounds like a good plan. I'm going to start on Monday. But is it really necessary to take fin on the other days? It just seems unnecessary. Any thoughts?

To be honest, I don't think I ever want to go on Dut every day. It just seems too dangerous, especially since I might consider starting a family in the next couple of years.

@LeonardoD: I've no idea about it affecting beard growth, but it makes sense that it would have some effect. Probably not much though. I actually started a separate thread about this (just search for it)

I dunno, I guess I'll just see how it goes. Let's keep each other up to date, yeah?

Monday and Thursday sounds like a good plan. I'm going to start on Monday. But is it really necessary to take fin on the other days? It just seems unnecessary. Any thoughts?

To be honest, I don't think I ever want to go on Dut every day. It just seems too dangerous, especially since I might consider starting a family in the next couple of years.

@LeonardoD: I've no idea about it affecting beard growth, but it makes sense that it would have some effect. Probably not much though. I actually started a separate thread about this (just search for it)

I dunno, I guess I'll just see how it goes. Let's keep each other up to date, yeah?
    Fore sure bro!

I know most people say that finansteride and dutasteride shouldn't be taken together as it has no effect. But that is WRONG. Just search for on google and you'll see a legit study on the subject that showed how the two active hormones acted differently. Some people reponded better to fin, some to dutasteride. It has something to do with genotypes. I would stick with both.

I took dut for the second day in a row last night and today i experienced very slight sides. I hadn't considered the 'starting a family' thing. Does anyone know how long it takes to shake off the effects of dut with regards to having kids? I would definitely take fin on the days you don't take dut. I'm still undecided if I'm going to take dut every day or just twice a week.

I hear ya, buddy. I think Dut should be treated with caution, don't rush into a daily dose too soon. I'll probably go for the twice weekly dose for at least couple of months, then reassess things.

As for the starting a family thing, I did quite a lot of research into it. The general consensus is that you should stop taking dut at least 6 months before trying for a baby. That's because dut has a really long half-life - it can stay in your system for 6 months, maybe longer, even just one pill. Finasteride, on the other hand has a really short half-life (I can't remember exactly, but I think it's like only a week!). If either are in your system when you conceive a baby, it may have adverse affects on male children (for obvious reasons).

So this is definitely something we all need to be aware of. Serious business guys.