+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Tell me about it man... Today I was visiting some other forums, JarJar is spamming all of them with his stupid "Nigam injecting AAPE in the Bahama's" idea. It's not funny anymore ... He really wants people to go to a butcher like Nigam. How crazy is that ...

BTW regarding Nigam, I just found this post from Mwamba: https://imageshack.com/i/kqZBf7ZEj
    He did repair work on a HORRIBLE hair transplant (see the 'before' photo). However, this guy seems to be Tom Vercetti !! So, the doctor who did that HORRIBLE job was Nigam.
    Oh yea I raised the idea of a Caribbean clinic at two websites, not just one. In any case, that is hardly a lot of web sites. And the idea of opening a clinic in the Caribbean is not as bad an idea as you make it out to be. I'm not talking about building a hospital. A clinic can be a rented house or a rented one-room office. When I was vacationing in Mexico once my brother got stung by a stingray and we took him to a local clinic. It was a one room office with a procedure type of chair in the middle of the room. My brother sat in the procedure chair and the doctor extracted the stinger from his foot. This one room office could have been leased for all I know and if that is the case it would not be very expensive per month.

An AAPE/HARG clinic would not require having a lot of medical instruments or staff or the like. AAPE/HARG is an injected treatment. You wouldn't have a lot of expensive medical equipment there. You wouldn't have any expensive medical equipment there at all. You would rent/lease a one room office, or 2 bedroom house, and you would do AAPE/HARG injections there and nothing more. It sounds inexpensive to me. You are making it out to be that I'm suggesting some huge hospital but that is not what I'm suggesting at all.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    When I was vacationing in Mexico once my brother got stung by a stingray and we took him to a local clinic. It was a one room office with a procedure type of chair in the middle of the room. My brother sat in the procedure chair and the doctor extracted the stinger from his foot. This one room office could have been leased for all I know and if that is the case it would not be very expensive per month.
    I have never seen you on topic once. You are polluting the threads with this . Start your own thread about it. This has nothing to do with WCHR 2014. Right?

Then you start talking about a stingray incident with your brother.
    Are you even being serious now? How can you not comprehend that people who reads these threads click on them to get information on what they are searching for. Make your own god damn thread already. Wasn't it you who had above 125 IQ? I seen atleast 10 people telling you this so get it through your head.
    Last edited by Winston; 08-03-2014 at 04:33 PM. Reason: please refer to our posting policies.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    New video:

Dr Claire Higgins: Reprogramming Human DP Cells by Spheroid Culture Restores Hair Inductivity

From her presentation she showed this, a microscopic image of scalp skin:

Does anyone know how thick the epidermis, dermis and the dermal adipose tissue layers are for BALDING scalps? Is the dermal adipose tissue thinner in balding scalp? I ask in regards to fat grafting and similarly to what swooping is looking into with adipose derived cell injections.
    Another video from Claire Higgins:

Did not know where to put this link and did not wan to start a new thread:
    http://blogs.fda.gov/fdavoice/index.....IVCXlfqc.uxfs

I hope I am allowed to do so. I am sorry if otherwise.