+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    Chill out dude, I wonder if you really use that tone in the real world

What are your options? Which country? Which agency?

You keep talking trash about the FDA and a magical country and agency out there that is better, but where are them? what are the options? have you talked about them to people who are knowledgable about clinical trials? Why do they still keep on doing the trials with the FDA?

This isn't about a "random number of years", where are you getting that info? As far as I know the FDA doesn't place a hard number concerning the length of a trial

Anyway dude, you still can contact me if you want, if you need to vent something

You tell people to "Chill out" and then you talk about their tone. Perhaps your tone is the tone that needs to chill.

There's not one thing wrong with what Hellouser's saying. I agree with him 100% about this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    A lot of hair systems already look amazing

But they still have the stigma, they can looks as natural as your original hair, but you are screwed the moment someone finds out you are wearing a wig

We need bald stars to embrace them to remove the stigma

We have one, John Travolta, a former A-lister and people still feel obligated to completely destroy a persons integrity over their hair loss. Even Jon Cryer is shameless about his hair loss and concealers.

Society isn't going to change. Forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    We have one, John Travolta, a former A-lister and people still feel obligated to completely destroy a persons integrity over their hair loss. Even Jon Cryer is shameless about his hair loss and concealers.

Society isn't going to change. Forget it.
    John Travolta is visibly suffering under his baldness. Further, reporters are questioning him always about his hair which is really nasty.
    If we ever start a crowdfunding campain, we have to find a way to reach out to the celebs and give them a chance to talk to us anonymously. I'm sure John Travolta would carry the crowdfunding himself. 20 millions is nothing for him. If we have a serious chance of accelerating the cure by years with this money, he wouldn't have to think twice about it.

Money is really not a serious problem in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    John Travolta is visibly suffering under his baldness. Further, reporters are questioning him always about his hair which is really nasty.
    If we ever start a crowdfunding campain, we have to find a way to reach out to the celebs and give them a chance to talk to us anonymously. I'm sure John Travolta would carry the crowdfunding himself. 20 millions is nothing for him. If we have a serious chance of accelerating the cure by years with this money, he wouldn't have to think twice about it.

Money is really not a serious problem in this game.
    There are many, MANY celebrities that would benefit greatly from having their hair back. If they helped us anonymously we'd have the funds in a very, VERY short time. We just need to make it looks as legitimate and promising as possible. They're NOT going to throw money at chances. They're going to want guarantees, not 'hopes'. But thats another discussion.

What about Juda Law!

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Meh. 11 minute video and she spent most of the time talking about women's hair loss. I really don't see how the numbers in women with hair loss are as high as they say they are.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I really don't see how the numbers in women with hair loss are as high as they say they are.
    The number of women with hair loss is about the same as men but they lose it slower!

I gotta say, there's a cashier at the cafeteria at my work, she has lost maybe 80% of her hair, nearly slick bald on top. She don't seem to care....makes all of us on here look like a bunch of p*****s honestly.

Though it's more common in men to have that degree of loss, it's equally as important for women to get a cure...

Quote Originally Posted by Artha View Post
    The number of women with hair loss is about the same as men but they lose it slower!
    There are about 20 million women in America dealing with hair loss and 35 million men. Also, women only lose their hair slower they also don't go bald in the huge numbers that men do.