+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Guys, you do realize the FIRST presentation is tomorrow with Dr. Cotsarelis and others, right? I think if we've waited this long to fund Desmond and organize all this, we can wait one more day to hear about them. I woudn't put so much stress into this right now. Just be patient, everyone will get answers tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    That would work also lol.

And that's what's going to happen so will the people slandering Desmond please cease. He has said he will post video so please stop the insults and wait for the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Guys, you do realize the FIRST presentation is tomorrow with Dr. Cotsarelis and others, right? I think if we've waited this long to fund Desmond and organize all this, we can wait one more day to hear about them. I woudn't put so much stress into this right now. Just be patient, everyone will get answers tomorrow.
    It’s so simple for Desmond to prove that he is for real. I think that if we don’t have definitive proof by the end of the first day of the conference then this person just took everyone for a ride. Anyone who actually took the time to travel to Korea claiming to represent a bunch of people who funded his trip would have already posted multiple pics on the plane, the airport, the taxi, his hotel room etc. This is 2014, this is what people do. I mean he’s just supposedly traveled to Korea and posts two google images and not a single pic from his travels and this makes sense to you guys?

J B Davis didn't contribute anyway so who cares what this guy thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    It’s so simple for Desmond to prove that he is for real. I think that if we don’t have definitive proof by the end of the first day of the conference then this person just took everyone for a ride. Anyone who actually took the time to travel to Korea claiming to represent a bunch of people who funded his trip would have already posted multiple pics on the plane, the airport, the taxi, his hotel room etc. This is 2014, this is what people do. I mean he’s just supposedly traveled to Korea and posts two google images and not a single pic from his travels and this makes sense to you guys?
    Who cares if he's real or not? He could be half woman, half chimp with a gimpy leg with devil horns and a pitchfork. I don't care. Once Desmond posts the presentations in the coming days all this banter will be redundant. The congress starts tomorrow. You guys are REALLY impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    How would you know if I contributed or not? I’ve lost much more money gambling before. I might have sent a few bucks to to see what happens. The only way you could know is if you are Desmond, so if you're not Desmond lets stick to the facts please.

Well it doesn't help speculation when Desmond puts up a stock photo from the internet.

For the record I totally support Desmond. Finding the stock photo did shake my confidence in him a little. All will be clear by tomorrow anyway.

People will question things. It's totally normal. Nobody has personally attacked Desmond.

How would you know if I contributed or not? I’ve lost much more money gambling before. I might have sent a few bucks to to see what happens. The only way you could know is if you are Desmond, so if you're not Desmond lets stick to the facts please.
    Why don't you prove to us you contributed since you're demanding proof of Desmond going?

Also, I say if he did send "a few bucks" that we give them back to this guy.

Why don't you prove to us you contributed since you're demanding proof of Desmond going?

Also, I say if he did send "a few bucks" that we give them back to this guy.
    That's logical. Let's just stick to the facts. Desmond can easily prove himself to all of us. It would have taken the same amount of time to post a real image as it did to post the Google images. Any reasonable person would agree. We'll see what this person comes up with at the end of the first day of the conference.

J B Davis, please understand that although legit this type of comments only hurt possibilities of future community initiative and minimize the effort made by Desmond and the members who have contributed to this.

Desmond is for sure in Korea and he will provide us valuable information tomorrow.

Been patient for only a few more hours will save you the trouble of rectifying tomorrow and will help maintaining the good vibe of this effort