+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    Ok, just need to play devil’s advocate here, Desmond still has not provided us and those who have blindly contributed to his anonymous paypal account, any evidence that he’ attending the congress.

Desmond, please don’t take offense to this, but since you are uploading some beautiful images, (BTW, you might have missed your calling as a professional photographer, those pics can be sold as stock images) please take some pics of the following for us:

Images of your registration credentials(real name can be blocked out), also since you are taking pictures and have been given permission to take video, please have one photo taken in front on of one 2014 congress signs with you holding something that says, hello baldtruthtalk.com. You can crop your face out of it of course.

At the very least taking the last picture should be absolutely no problem if you are in fact attending the conference. If you are there, then great! I think it's fantastic that you’re going to be reporting back to the community, but please understand that at this point you have not really shown any good faith as far as providing evidence that you are actually attending. I’m sure that most reasonable people on this forum would agree.

The only thing sure is that u really deserve to be bald for all your life..I really can't believe what i ve just read..

Anyway Desmond really thank u from the bottom of my heart for what u r doing for all of us,for your time and efforts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    Cant find any reverse image search on the first picture tho the second i can.

If you reverse google image search the second picture you can see it on google. The 2nd picture was NOT taken by Desmond. I can find records of the picture from 2009.

Desmond buddy you need to post proof you're there.

Edit: No idea if this link will work
    http://webtrickz.com/download-window...se-wallpapers/

ok you have to admit that's a little strange, why put a google pic up and claim it's yours?

Quote Originally Posted by toretto View Post
    The only thing sure is that u really deserve to be bald for all your life..I really can't believe what i ve just read..

Anyway Desmond really thank u from the bottom of my heart for what u r doing for all of us,for your time and efforts!!!
    Thank you for that torestto!
    Back To Desmond, at his point he has shown no good faith that he is an actual person traveling to Korea to attend this congress as opposed to being troll taking advantage of everyone's vulnerability on this forum. If this anonymous person’s efforts are genuine, I think that’s fantastic, but to me, it just looks like an elaborate hoax. He can easily prove me wrong by providing the evidence requested. If Desmond is genuine then he should have no problem understanding why some of us are a little suspicious and provide us with all the evidence needed to make us feel comfortable with this. Any reasonable person would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by jjo View Post
    ok you have to admit that's a little strange, why put a google pic up and claim it's yours?
    I was actually doing it to prove you wrong. I had a shit*y response planned for you and everything lol. It was a surprise when the second image came up.

Desmond can easily just time stamp a picture with a flight ticket ect to clear things up.

Edit: sorry thought you was J_B_Davis. Realised when I re read your quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    I was actually doing it to prove you wrong. I had a shit*y response planned for you and everything lol. It was a surprise when the second image came up.

Desmond can easily just time stamp a picture with a flight ticket ect to clear things up.
    Or... you know, post a video of the presentations? LOL

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    That would work also lol.

Ok, just need to play devil’s advocate here, Desmond still has not provided us and those who have blindly contributed to his anonymous paypal account, any evidence that he’ attending the congress.

Desmond, please don’t take offense to this, but since you are uploading some beautiful images, (BTW, you might have missed your calling as a professional photographer, those pics can be sold as stock images) please take some pics of the following for us:

Images of your registration credentials(real name can be blocked out), also since you are taking pictures and have been given permission to take video, please have one photo taken in front on of one 2014 congress signs with you holding something that says, hello baldtruthtalk.com. You can crop your face out of it of course.

At the very least taking the last picture should be absolutely no problem if you are in fact attending the conference. If you are there, then great! I think it's fantastic that you’re going to be reporting back to the community, but please understand that at this point you have not really shown any good faith as far as providing evidence that you are actually attending. I’m sure that most reasonable people on this forum would agree.
    I read through your previous comments and as far as I can tell you didn't contribute any money, so screw off. If I'm wrong let me know. Otherwise there's the door.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

he should just get a program or something from the event and take a picture of it.. maybe make a peace sign with his hand on the side..

that would do it for me

I fully trust in Desmond and his legit intentions of bringing valuable information to our community.

However suspicious comments like this one has appear in the forum more than once since this initiative started.

I'm confident that Desmond will provide reliable evidence of his participation in the congress tomorrow, as it's the first day of the event, that will eliminate any doubts of his intentions

Please let's just wait one more day and start talking about the interesting topics that are being discuss in the congress and leave behind all the mistrust

Quote Originally Posted by jjo View Post
    he should just get a program or something from the event and take a picture of it.. maybe make a peace sign with his hand on the side..

that would do it for me
    It’s simple:
    Pic of a program with for my friends at baldtruthtalk written on it posted by end of the first day. Not a pdf of the program but an actual program in his hand. He can also video tape it while walking through the conference hall and poster rooms saying hi to us flipping through the pages. Really easy, he can even do it with his phone. Doesn’t even have to show his face. So far he has not posted a pic of his credentials, his plane tickets, hotel key card or any of a number of simple things to prove he’s for real. How about he takes a video showing us his hotel key card, conference program and credentials in front of his laptop with the forum on the screen? What about video of him walking through the hotel lobby, with footage indicating that he is really in the lobby and saying hi to us? Anything! The type of stuff any traveler would do and post on Facebook.