+ Reply to Thread

Default Arashi, wasn't Gho supposed to bring you (us) something substantial and convincing?

I remember that at the end of last year you had some contact with them and they were doing some retention saying that there was something coming, like on preparation...

Any news since then?

would also like to have news from Gaz (new life with baby and maybe new way of relativising the hair loss because of major event, and also if he will keep on going for HST's).

I am actually thinking of doing a little 1000 grafts session (500 forelock densifying and 500 vertex cover) to bridge for another two three years, but not sure.
    And also, I don't know if people getting HST's are not sabotaging their eligibility for future treatments like Follica...?

Do you know if getting transplanted hairs might interfer and kill you as a candidate for Follica or Histogen types of treatments? I think that this is a fair question.

I havent been in contact with Hasci anymore since they refused to do that 50 graft test. To me, all is crystal clear now. Anyway yeah they said they were doing/going to do a huge test with a lot of people and document everything and publish it by the end of the year but I would bet a nice bottle of wine that that's not going to happen ...

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I havent been in contact with Hasci anymore since they refused to do that 50 graft test. To me, all is crystal clear now. Anyway yeah they said they were doing/going to do a huge test with a lot of people and document everything and publish it by the end of the year but I would bet a nice bottle of wine that that's not going to happen ...
    I'll see your nice bottle of wine and raise you three kegs of fine German beer.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I'll see your nice bottle of wine and raise you three kegs of fine German beer.
    I'll see your wine and kegs and raise y'all 4 handles of Tennessee whiskey.

Well, I will see what they have to bring before putting a definitive cross, but for sure, they need to bring strong cases or documentation and proofs now.

Have you noticed how nobody talks about hst and hair doubling anymore

Doctors like dr mwamba fell for it. Cant wait for his assessment

Quote Originally Posted by ss1980 View Post
    Cant wait for his assessment
    Pointless to even listen to his assessment. You're better off doing something else...

Would be really great to get picture updates from everyone who had one recently, especially GC.

It's amazing how Dr. Gho has talkes about hair multiplication thats supposed to be better than his initial '85%' regeneration claim... and, well, today Desmond drops a bomb on us that Dr. Lauster's team has overcome many obstacles in the last 4 years.

What has Dr. Gho accomplished in that time?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    It's amazing how Dr. Gho has talkes about hair multiplication thats supposed to be better than his initial '85%' regeneration claim... and, well, today Desmond drops a bomb on us that Dr. Lauster's team has overcome many obstacles in the last 4 years.

What has Dr. Gho accomplished in that time?
    He's made a sh*t ton of money in the past 4 years...