+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

my grandfather was on dutasteride for bph and he developed gynecomastia and enlarged areolas. his estradiol also went up.

So I've taken a look at suggestions on a number of sites. 30 dutas is $43 with alldaychemist and 30 avodart is £37 with pharmacy2u. Spex also recommended someone to me called Dr Edgar, who sells 6 months of dut for £300. At this point I'm leaning towards pharmacy2u.

Smile

Hey Plan C - cheers for the info! I've used inhousepharmacy before for finpecia, they were good, but unfortunately they've started requiring prescriptions now

The other place is 4rx.com - they have dut cheap, but it's a generic brand call 'Dugen', which I can't find anything online about. It's weird because those look like white tablets, not gelcaps like everywhere else.

Will check alldaychemist and pharmacy2you then. Thanks for the info. Dr Edgar is way too expensive for me.

Let's keep each other updated, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by jackk View Post
    Hey Plan C - cheers for the info! I've used inhousepharmacy before for finpecia, they were good, but unfortunately they've started requiring prescriptions now

The other place is 4rx.com - they have dut cheap, but it's a generic brand call 'Dugen', which I can't find anything online about. It's weird because those look like white tablets, not gelcaps like everywhere else.

Will check alldaychemist and pharmacy2you then. Thanks for the info. Dr Edgar is way too expensive for me.

Let's keep each other updated, yeah?
    Definitely. I think I'm going to use pharmacy2u first. If you take their online consultation (which is required if you don't have a prescription) the price is £62 for 30 capsules - expensive. However, I'm not sure I trust alldaychemist at this stage and I'm also yet to hear of anyone who buys from Dr Edgar. Atleast this way I can ensure I'm getting the real stuff. I may switch to generic stuff after I've used my 30 first capsules but I want to try the real deal first.

Plan C - Yeah, Pharmacy2u is a bit pricey for me. Do let us know how it goes though.

I just looked into alldaychemist - it's apparently $18 for 30 Dutas. Super cheap. Where did you get your $43 figure from? Though I can't find any info about the shipping costs to the UK, so I'm guessing that makes up for it.

No idea how legit that site is either.

How/where do you get the generic Dutasteride??Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by minots143 View Post
    How/where do you get the generic Dutasteride??Thanks.
    I'd like to know as well, specifically for Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    I'd like to know as well, specifically for Canada.
    There is no generic dutasteride available in Canada. You'd have to order online somewhere.

Come on guys, just trying reading the thread - there are like 3 different online sources mentioned.

I'm not sure how good they all are though. Let us know if you check them out, and if you find any others

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    There is no generic dutasteride available in Canada. You'd have to order online somewhere.
    Found this website that sells generic DUT to canada, is it legit though, do you or anyone else know how to find out? its around 50 bucks for 30 which would last me 6-8 months if i just use it once a week

mens-sexual-health net (add in the .)

Otherwise I gotta convince my doc in a couple months and he's kind of an old school guy not sure he'd let me do it. This is cheaper too