Wimped out of oral spiro, what do I do about T?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 25 going on 65
    • Sep 2010

Wimped out of oral spiro, what do I do about T?

I know I said all doubt was gone.....I was wrong. I could not do oral spiro, the risk of being feminized was too much. Maybe I will regret it soon, we will see
    However the question is what to do about testosterone now. The more time goes by the more I am convinced, DHT is not the only androgen that hurts hair. I just got blood test results back yesterday, testosterone is over 1,000 & the top of the reference range was like 1050 (maybe this is from the 5-ar inhibitors)? I am thinking this is the reason I have had a more diffuse thinning even on 1mg dutasteride.

Since I failed at oral spiro what more can I do? Is RU actually the only way now? I do not want to be mixing that crap in my home every week but it sounds like the premade solutions lose efficacy in no time
    The anecdotes on oral spiro are f*cking terrible.....what else is there?
    What are you guys doing about androgens besides DHT??? Especially w/ topicals?
    RU users....is premixed really that bad compared to making your own? Has anyone tried premixed RU with REAL results?

• thechamp
    • Jan 2011

What about trying the igrow laser helmet it stopped my hairloss and dokes hair loss?

Comment

• youngin
      • Nov 2010

Why on earth would you take oral Spiro instead of finasteride?????

Comment

• 25 going on 65
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by thechamp
        What about trying the igrow laser helmet it stopped my hairloss and dokes hair loss?
        How long have you been using it? How often & how long is each session? Do you notice any improvement or just stopping loss?
        Thanks.

Originally posted by youngin
        Why on earth would you take oral Spiro instead of finasteride????
        I use fin + dut already

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

I have been using it 14 weeks I'm going to post pics in a few more weeks , my hair has had a major I'm prove ment but I'm early stage hair loss, I'll post some pics in a few weeks 16 week igrow study claims shows the best FDA results but we will see what other results people get! It's looking good for me

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

20 mins sessions 4 times a week I play nba2k which is great to waste time wile lasering

Comment

Working...