Dr Feller Offered Me A Free Fue Surgery! Extreme generosity from Dr Feller...life ch

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NotBadhairUK
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Spex
    It's very clear that you do Spence

Healing well BHUK - Sweet amigo - drinking Aloe works then (joke)
    Haha... I havent tried that yet!

I thought this would give some of the guys out there a good idea of how quickly FUE heals in the donor area. I have already posted pics how the recipient area how recovered after just 1 week above, so this is the donor area.

I am just over 2 weeks post op now and here are some pics before and after for you to compare. Its very early days but the redness which is of some concern to a lot of guys considering there 1st HT has just about faded away completely now. I'm very pleased with the fast recovery, this is all new to me too! (all previous work was via strip).

All the best everyone.

Comment

• NotBadhairUK
      • Mar 2009

Sorry... forgot to post the immediate post op pic to compare.

All the best.
      Last edited by NotBadhairUK; 10-23-2009, 03:50 PM. Reason: posted pic

Comment

• Spex
        Dr Representative
        • Nov 2008

Great healing mate - thanks for sharing the pics.
        Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• follicallychallengedkid
          • Sep 2009

Wow, amazing results!
          I never had a botched HT, but I'm feeling more and more depressed these days as my hairline keeps retreating. Thinking of HT somewhere in the near future.

Congratulations on your success. By the time these transplants fully grow in, I don't think people will be able to tell you ever were balding to start with!!

By the way, have you ever done FUT before or are all your past procedures FUEs? It's not clear from the pics but it seems like you don't have any donor scar thats characteristic of FUTs...

Comment

• NotBadhairUK
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by follicallychallengedkid
            Wow, amazing results!
            I never had a botched HT, but I'm feeling more and more depressed these days as my hairline keeps retreating. Thinking of HT somewhere in the near future.

Congratulations on your success. By the time these transplants fully grow in, I don't think people will be able to tell you ever were balding to start with!!

By the way, have you ever done FUT before or are all your past procedures FUEs? It's not clear from the pics but it seems like you don't have any donor scar thats characteristic of FUTs...
            Hey F/C/Kid, Thank you. Dont let your hair worry you too much, you know you can get it fixed when your ready but you might want to start getting on meds now to slow down/halt any more loss to your native hair (I take Finasteride) so you keep what you have now.

Yes, the previous HT's I had were all Strip procedures, this was my only FUE so its new to me this time. Looking forward to 6 months from now! Thats the tricky part.. being patient.

Take care...and thank u again all the best with your future decision making.

Comment

• NotBadhairUK
              • Mar 2009

I'll update in a few months

Comment

• NotBadhairUK
                • Mar 2009

Just a quick update, 3 months post fue and now back to my pre op stage again now. All the donor area's are back to a nice full state just as it was before, even with a fairly low cut.

Happy days and looking forward to the 6 months mark now.

Happy New Year everyone and best of growth and recovery etc....to all my fellow hair hunters!

Take care guys hang in there.

Comment

• NotBadhairUK
                  • Mar 2009

These are the latest pics... only 3 months post my last FUE...

Thanks again and I wish you all the best guys!!

Comment

• Spex
                    Dr Representative
                    • Nov 2008

Looking great mate - 3 months has flown by - now the wait is over - grow well!
                    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• NotBadhairUK
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Spex
                      Looking great mate - 3 months has flown by - now the wait is over - grow well!
                      Thanks mate.. your right it always seems to fly by when you look back! But seems to go slow when your waiting..

Comment

Working...