RU premixed recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • templetime
    • Oct 2011

wow thats better than even I thought. how effective would RU be on its own and how much shedding should I expect when I start?

Comment

• lilpauly
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by templetime
      wow thats better than even I thought. how effective would RU be on its own and how much shedding should I expect when I start?
      ru stops the balding process and can get u some regrowth. its minox and growth stims that trigger the most regrowth,

Comment

• templetime
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
        ru stops the balding process and can get u some regrowth. its minox and growth stims that trigger the most regrowth,
        I've been on minox for years and it definitely slowed my hair loss but didn't halt it. I went off of it for a bit and lost A LOT. Will so RU and continuing minox won't get me much then?

Comment

• Plan C
          • Nov 2013

i mix mie with kb solution, i make batches that last me 10 days, i just apply to the hairline only,
          How much RU in kb? Where do you get your kb? And finally, how much ml do you use a day?

Comment

• lilpauly
            • Feb 2012

I've been on minox for years and it definitely slowed my hair loss but didn't halt it. I went off of it for a bit and lost A LOT. Will so RU and continuing minox won't get me much then?
            The combo should be very good for u, the problem is when u only take Minox it's a losing battle in the long run. Yes u will regrow some hair on Minox but it doesn't stop dht . U need a dht blocker such as fin, dut or ru . With that combo it will help u alot!!!!!

Comment

• lilpauly
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Plan C
              How much RU in kb? Where do you get your kb? And finally, how much ml do you use a day?
              I make batches e wry 10 days . I get mine from anagenic , I'm actually going to see if they can lower price on kb . It use to be 38 for 100ml. My friend from Poland can also make kb solution . I only apply ru and kb to hairline only !!!!

Comment

• templetime
                • Oct 2011

where can i learn how to mix it? you said its not that much of a pain but when i looked online it looks like you need a bunch of ingredients, digital scale goggles etc

Comment

• lilpauly
                  • Feb 2012

where can i learn how to mix it? you said its not that much of a pain but when i looked online it looks like you need a bunch of ingredients, digital scale goggles etc
                  It's simple man buy a 10 mg spoons that cost 1 dollar and use a ml that's provided by Minox that's it!!!! I will provided links later tonight ,

Comment

• templetime
                    • Oct 2011

could you detail your daily regimen? I want to bring that hairline and everything else down a norwood if possible!

Comment

• templetime
                      • Oct 2011

It's simple man buy a 10 mg spoons that cost 1 dollar and use a ml that's provided by Minox that's it!!!! I will provided links later tonight ,
                      Quick question, if i started RU say tomorrow, how much shedding should I expect??

Comment

• goldnt
                        • Jan 2014

U could save money if u mix it yourself. 10 grams for 150 .
                        150?? Where man? Last time i bought ru it was 275 plus 25 western union. So $300 for 10g.

Comment

• lilpauly
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by goldnt
                          150?? Where man? Last time i bought ru it was 275 plus 25 western union. So $300 for 10g.
                          yes man, kane reduced his price to 191 with vip3 for the lst 3 months, now its 160. anageninc, its the same price 160 and a promotion code, which brings it to 10 grams for 150, im not sure of the code for kaneshop. if u only plan on odering ru or a vehicle u can use anangeninc which supports paypal!

Comment

• templetime
                            • Oct 2011

yes man, kane reduced his price to 191 with vip3 for the lst 3 months, now its 160. anageninc, its the same price 160 and a promotion code, which brings it to 10 grams for 150, im not sure of the code for kaneshop. if u only plan on odering ru or a vehicle u can use anangeninc which supports paypal!
                            was checking out anageninc and was about to buy until i saw it was $35 to ship :/

Comment

• lilpauly
                              • Feb 2012

was checking out anageninc and was about to buy until i saw it was $35 to ship :/
                              It's 25 USA

Comment

• goldnt
                                • Jan 2014

Would you know if it's just a special or the new price point? When i bought ru at 225, it would always say special but that was just their asking price. Hope its a new price point! *crosses fingers*

Comment

Working...