Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Dr. Hasson/3009 Grafts/One Session/7.75 Months

This local patient felt that his existing hairline aged him prematurely. In early 2009 Dr. Hasson used 3009 grafts to rebuild a strong hairline but with proper temple recession to insure his results were appropriate for his age. 7 Months and 3 weeks later the patient returned to show us the result that you see below.
    Attached Files
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Four more pics...
    Attached Files
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

Comment

• Jotronic
      • Nov 2008

Look for this patient's video tomorrow on the "H&W Video Fridays" thread.
      www.HassonandWong.com

Comment

• blowmeup
        • Nov 2008

Looks great!

Comment

Working...