Histogen news

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sileebo
    • Jun 2014

I've seen from 2 years ago pics of the initial trial. Those pics are very disappointing. Are there any pics from follow-up trials since?

Comment

• MancBoy
      • Jun 2014

Sorry but I'm confused (and new to this board so hi) but looking at histogens website it says phases 1/2 have been completed, or have I miss understood?? Also the figures they quote are very impressive so surely if they were achieving those results they would release sooner rather than later or do you think they feel they can get even better once the treatment is perfected??

Thanks and don't bite my head off if the above is total rubbish

Comment

• Scientalk56
        • Nov 2012

Histogen is DEAD...

Comment

• FearTheLoss
          • Dec 2012

has anyone had any contact with histogen? I don't understand how they wouldn't be able to get an investor when their results were clearly superior to fin/minox and it's an injectable treatment, so it would only have to be done every few years...i mean COME ON...they had results still improving TWO YEARS AFTER the treatment.

I hate to say it, but histogen is dead..sad to see them go as I would have paid thousands for their treatment as is.

Comment

• hgs1989
            • Mar 2014

the acquisitions made by histogen recently only shows how strong financially they are. the results they have show will attract investors; unless there are complications and serious side effects of their product. once they tell us that they are done, we can say they are; and we will be wondering why. I said that about follica and now we know for sure that they are not successful with their methods and they need money, basically useless for us. we are one clinical trial away from a release.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by hgs1989
              the acquisitions made by histogen recently only shows how strong financially they are. the results they have show will attract investors; unless there are complications and serious side effects of their product. once they tell us that they are done, we can say they are; and we will be wondering why. I said that about follica and now we know for sure that they are not successful with their methods and they need money, basically useless for us. we are one clinical trial away from a release.
              Exactly, one trial away from a release..so why no investors? why have they not started this clinical trial? as they have finished over a year ago now with 2a. It can't be that much money they need right? maybe a couple million? and if this is released I can guarantee they will be making more than a couple million. If I had the couple million, I would throw it their way for sure.

Comment

• hgs1989
                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                Exactly, one trial away from a release..so why no investors? why have they not started this clinical trial? as they have finished over a year ago now with 2a. It can't be that much money they need right? maybe a couple million? and if this is released I can guarantee they will be making more than a couple million. If I had the couple million, I would throw it their way for sure.
                how do you know there is no investor? maybe they are trying to figure out the maximum no side effects dosing and testing on animals, maybe they want to move slowly to progress in other directions , maybe they are done , maybe , maybe. WE Don't KNOW.

Comment

• jpm14
                  • May 2014

Email from Histogen from a few days ago ...

Thank you for your interest and message. In response to your inquiry, development of HSC is continuing. Histogen is currently focused on completion of preclinical and development work that will allow HSC to move into the next stage of clinical trials. In addition, the Company is raising a Series B financing round to support the further development of HSC and Histogen’s other therapeutic programs.

Although Histogen is not currently sharing estimated timelines for market introduction of HSC, I can say that at least one additional clinical trial will be required in any country where HSC will be introduced. The two completed trials were 2 years and 1 year in length, to give you an idea of trial duration. The initial regions of focus for HSC development continue to be the US and Asia.

If you would like to be added to the HSC interest list, for updates on the trials and plans for subject recruiting, please just let us know. We look forward to sharing updates soon.

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by jpm14

Thank you for your interest and message. In response to your inquiry, development of HSC is continuing. Histogen is currently focused on completion of preclinical and development work that will allow HSC to move into the next stage of clinical trials. In addition, the Company is raising a Series B financing round to support the further development of HSC and Histogen’s other therapeutic programs.

Although Histogen is not currently sharing estimated timelines for market introduction of HSC, I can say that at least one additional clinical trial will be required in any country where HSC will be introduced. The two completed trials were 2 years and 1 year in length, to give you an idea of trial duration. The initial regions of focus for HSC development continue to be the US and Asia.

If you would like to be added to the HSC interest list, for updates on the trials and plans for subject recruiting, please just let us know. We look forward to sharing updates soon.
                    Take the email with a very fine grain of salt.
                    Last edited by Winston; 07-18-2014, 10:08 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.

Comment

• Thinning@30
                      • Mar 2010

That Histogen hasn't officially started the next trial yet is not a good sign. The results they shared with us a while back, while not amazing, at least showed some regrowth. One of the female trial subjects even seemed to have some decent growth in her temples. I have to wonder if potential investors have seen something from the company that is giving them pause.

Comment

• rdawg
                        • Jun 2012

This is basically the same thing they said a year and a half ago.

The message here is they cant get funding, they're just stuck in limbo with the product trying to get someone to give them money to continue. Could take a month could take more years.

makes me mad too, they would've been nearing phase IIb completion by now if they started very soon after the last one, waste of time here

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by Thinning@30
                          That Histogen hasn't officially started the next trial yet is not a good sign. The results they shared with us a while back, while not amazing, at least showed some regrowth. One of the female trial subjects even seemed to have some decent growth in her temples. I have to wonder if potential investors have seen something from the company that is giving them pause.
                          The investors are clearly stupid seeing how they don't realize how desperate so many of us are for a treatment.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                            • Dec 2012

We should crowd fund this, or have spencer talk to investors. He said on his show a month ago getting millions for a great treatment wouldn't be hard for him to do if he made a few calls...so why not for histogen? they don't even need that much funding.

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                              We should crowd fund this, or have spencer talk to investors. He said on his show a month ago getting millions for a great treatment wouldn't be hard for him to do if he made a few calls...so why not for histogen? they don't even need that much funding.
                              Sure.... but do we get some kind of early treatment ourselves?

Comment

• Scientalk56
                                • Nov 2012

I also got the same message a year ago.. it means they're not moving forward...

Comment

Working...