Dr Glenn Charles - Florida - 2121 grafts - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Dr Glenn Charles - Florida - 2121 grafts

I had my 3rd HT procedure done by Dr Glenn Charles in Boca Raton , FL on Sept 22 2009. Prior to this, I have had 2 HT procedure performed by Dr Nobody in FL.

Dr Charles and his team were extremely friendly and caring throughout the procedure. Dr Charles is highly professional, honest, enthusiastic and his technical expertise in this field and his dedication is very impressive. His work is very neat and top-notch. Dr Charles's medical team is equally professional, dedicated and experienced. I will be posting the pics soon. I offer my sincere thanks to Dr Charles and his team and also recommend him to anyone.

A brief comparison of my recent HT performed by Dr Charles with my previous 2 HT performed by the other doctor.

Dr Charles took over 2.5 hours to make incisions for 2121 grafts
    Dr Nobody was done making huge incisions in 15 minutes for 3300 grafts

Dr Charles gave me the exact grafts counts with more details than I needed.
    Dr Nobody claimed he implanted the exact no of grafts I paid for which is impossible and got very defensive when asked for the graft counts.

Dr Charles was around for the entire procedure and kept checking up on me every few minutes even while the medical technicians were implanting the grafts.
    Dr Nobody was gone as soon the incisions were made.

Dr Charles personally went through all the post op steps with me in detail.
    I was handed a piece of paper with instructions by Dr Nobody's team.

It is highly impossible to leave Dr Nobody's office without leaving a deposit because of the sales tactics employed by them. I actually ended up leaving a deposit of $20 just to get out of there.
    Dr Charles was very upfront and honest with his opinion and he let me decide whether or not to pursue another HT.

Dr Charles called me at night after the procedure to check up on me. He is also available 24x7 should you need to talk to him. I called him in the middle of the night after the surgery and he was very patience and answered all my questions.

Please feel to email me on sykclub@hotmail.com if you have any questions or if you need to talk to me about my experience with Dr Charles, email me your number and I will call you.

Dr. Charles spends a lot of time helping people out around here. I can tell he’s a genuine guy and he does very good work for people!