+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

You're getting results at the hairline with the laser helmet?

anyone know the difference between the igrow and theradome? Ive heard ppl on hair loss talk mention the theradome quite a bit, never heard about the igrow...

Guys it's not the igrow doing the job! I'm just using it for the sake of things as my hairs started growing back when adding hairs oils and hydrocortisone whilst spraying Promox directly on the scalp! Iv been using igrow since January and never saw growth until I added the above!

Although I believe it might help in conjunction with other things no way on its own will it do jack shit! They make it sound as though it stops hairloss on its own. So don't get your hopes up thinking on its own it will stop hairloss!

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    anyone know the difference between the igrow and theradome? Ive heard ppl on hair loss talk mention the theradome quite a bit, never heard about the igrow...
    Igrow has some actual evidence behind it..Theradome does not. That doesn't mean the Igrow is better, it just means that anything you read about Theradome being better is a load of crap.

There have been a # of new posters showing up in various places promoting the lie that Theradome is basically the MEP-90("clinical" device) in a helmet. They say that because the MEP-90 has some actual evidence behind it. The only connection between the Theradome and the MEP-90 is that Theradome used/gave the FDA the MEP-90 info to get FDA clearance. That's right..they used an entirely different device, entirely different lasers- another company's work to get FDA clearance. Perfectly (stupidly)legal but also perfectly slimeballish when it comes to them pushing their helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Guys it's not the igrow doing the job! I'm just using it for the sake of things as my hairs started growing back when adding hairs oils and hydrocortisone whilst spraying Promox directly on the scalp! Iv been using igrow since January and never saw growth until I added the above!

Although I believe it might help in conjunction with other things no way on its own will it do jack shit! They make it sound as though it stops hairloss on its own. So don't get your hopes up thinking on its own it will stop hairloss!
    You archiving better results with both igrow and promox like my self igrow and minoxdill it's better than minoxdill alone

Default Results

Look at these results if my igrow stops working http://www.sunetics.com/#!

I have been using igrow and Promox DMI spray since January, Promox has always worked I have proof as I used the lotion for a year. But in December my hair got ruined by alopecia areata! My hairline had bad patches and all over my head again I have proof. The right temple for me has always been a problem from MPB. In January I added the Promox DMI spray at night and carried on with the tretinoin lotion alongside igrow. The patches remained the same up until now April. In April I went doctors and got Dactokart hydrocortisone cream and applied these to the patches, two weeks later I added divine herbal hair oil mixed with emu oil and I decided to also spray the Promox directly on the patches close up as I was before spraying it on the hair! Now I have proof which il post once all hairs are back that all my right temple seems to be growing back and more hairy than before!

I also cut wheat as that causes inflammation and some say also hairloss and alopecia areata, makes sense as most Indians like myself get diabetes and alopecia areata due to the fact we eat a lot of wheat our Indian food!

The key to regrowth is removing inflammation! Removing fungus! And removing estrogen. I switched my diet to the paleo diet and also added multi vitamin by natures alive in liquid form, contains bromium and boron which are essential for hairloss as most multi vitamins do not contain this.

So to sum things up I can't say what's worked I personally believe since cutting certain foods etc that cause inflammation and using the above has made my hair start grow back within a week so many tiny hairs are popping over the hairline.
    Reason I cut wheat I'm following this thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...444941&page=74