+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Forget working out with the goal of getting a 6pack. Just go play sports or do martial arts and put your time to better use. Some people no matter what they do wont get great muscle definition. Others will have it naturally and keep it with a shitty ass diet and low exercise. I think a lot is possible with the right lifestyle and determination, but that it is wise to adjust your goals from ''lifting weights to get jacked'' to ''living a healthy lifestyle because it is a good choice''.

Ok this totally is turning into a dick measuring thread.

Flight has a goal y'all: 6 pack abs. I think that's awesome and I think we should do all we can to help him achieve it. We shouldn't tell him things like "you won't look like that naturally" or "that's not how you should attract girls." Fact is, Flight is obviously struggling based on his previous posts. He came here for help. 6 pack abs is a great goal. Working towards it will make him more confident and more healthy. There really is nothing wrong with it. Keep it up Flight were all pullin for ya.

The whole fitness thing you do for yourself because you do not want to be put in a position where you need to rely on the medical establishment as for the most part it is completely corrupted and profit driven. Yes it is always good to be well rounded but health trumps everything because a million dollars or superior intellect is of no value if you are dying from cancer or some other disease so health always takes priority……………………nothing comes before it. When they give you the chemo, the radiation or they are sticking all kinds of tubes up your ass………………….the money ain’t gonna help. Or maybe you will end up like Elvis, lots of hair but all bloated and then dying of a massive heart attack squeezing out a turd……………………what a way to go……………..wonder what Dr. Nick is up to these days…………..best to stay away from doctors they are owned by a system and most don’t even know it...............take care of your health and lose that blubber.

Bodyfat has nothing to do with weight loss or weight gain as one can be fat at 100 lbs and lean and 200 lbs…………..it’s hormone driven and unless you are eating in a way that drives the right hormones it will be very hard for you to make any progress. It has nothing to do with consuming protein powders and supplements which are about marketing and not only a waste of money but also a detriment to progress.

You want to be lean and most especially as you get older because extra weight is not only a threat to your health it’s burdensome to have to carry around. I like to be able to run a 100m sprint at the drop of a dime when necessary or be able to bound up and down stairs without all kinds of aches and pains and this is why you do it.

This description of a small pooch on the lower abdomen is something you find on a pregnant woman a few weeks after she has given birth no different than older women with the same issue, it’s hormone driven. If you like that look then by all means………………..good for you.

Being competitive is natural for the male…………………some guys achieve this through watching others compete………………….I guess it’s less pressure just root for you team or your guy..............yeah go team……………I don’t quite get that but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Why is everybody here so obsessed with attracting girls. It seems like its the sole purpose of your life. Pathetic, isn't it?
    I totally agree. Attracting women only consumes 90% of my thoughts.

Forget the 6 pack, biceps, chest, tri's, whatever. I've heard from a few dudes around here that women like a thick neck. Just work toward that and all your wildest dreams will come true.

I have a thin and long neck. Nope, stop looking about what you think women want in a man's appearance.

Being funny, interesting and well-groomed will make up for any physical flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Does one really need gear(roids) to get that lean?

I thought cutting hard can get you abs....
    Of course it can. I've had low body fat & six pack abs probably more defined than that guy since I was a kid. Basic exercise & a healthy diet will achieve it easily.

I've never taken steroids, protein powder, creatine etc. Every marker of my physical health is fine as well. The only thing unhealthy about my appearance is my hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Forget the 6 pack, biceps, chest, tri's, whatever. I've heard from a few dudes around here that women like a thick neck. Just work toward that and all your wildest dreams will come true.
    Haha. That, and a lot of big veins. Seriously, this obsession is the male equivalent of women wanting to be ultra skinny. They think it's what men want because they see it on magazine covers but it's really not what we want at all. Same goes for the muscle head dudes. Anyway, be healthy, take care of your appearance, make money, be interesting and you will always get laid. The hair is a hindrance in your mind way more than it is in her attraction.

As men (especially as men with hairloss) we should consider ourselves lucky that most of womans attraction indicators from men come from behavioral cues, not visual ones (which men have for women moreso than women have for men).

Lead a good life while doing all in your power to maintain appearance, simple effective appraoch!

Nobody now talks about getting married, but just about getting laid and scoring more and more women. God, I hate this hedonistic, immoral and lecherous society.