X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ericgerard
    • Jan 2014

New dense patches of long vellus hair on temples

Hey guys.

I've been using minox on my temples for the past couple months and I'm starting to notice that my temples have filled in with very dense patches of vellus hairs. I'm talking real dense.. the same density as the rest of my head! The hairs are pretty long too.. maybe a cm or so long. If these hairs became pigmented, I'd have fully dense temples again basically. Do you think these will become terminal? I'm not even a NW2, so these areas haven't been bald for that long. A few years at the most.
  • Mike K
    • Apr 2012

Pics?

Comment

• ericgerard
      • Jan 2014

I know the before photo isn't the best, but rest assured that the corner of my temples were slick. No vellus hairs at all. Now I have fairly long vellus hairs there...

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
        • Jun 2013

That's some serious regrowth and only at 10 months on fin. No reason to think they wont get thicker with time.

Comment

• ericgerard
          • Jan 2014

Thanks! I sure hope so!

Comment

• Mike K
            • Apr 2012

Very impressive. Keep it up man you'll be back to NW0 in no time.

Comment

• redy
              • Jun 2013

Careful though, I had these and then they fell out after a while and didn't come back yet. Some did at very thin pigmented hairs, though. But nothing that really does anything.

However, my temple point hairs actually seem to have come back within the last month or so after being vellus, falling out, coming back thin, and then fallling out again. They seem to be thicker, and actually look way better than my pictures of last summer. I have no conclusive evidence though, just what I think.

But, if anything if proves for your hairline that you will hold what you have - which looks great.

Comment

Working...